December weather....

lisanjosh

friends were in Cozumel around mid December and it was something like 60 and cold. Last year we were there it was Sunny and 80....no sense worrying, just hope for this best....

Wife and I were there in mid Jan. 2012, which I would assume is slightly cooler than Dec., and Cozumel was very pleasant, laying on the beach weather. The water was cool, but felt very nice when the sun was out. Might be a little cold if the clouds were out and there was a good hard breeze. Belize was very warm, bordering on HOT. We did the River Wallace/Altun Ha tour (Loved it) and were quite sweaty walking around Altun Ha, and we are in pretty good shape. Roatan was also nice and warm. We Ziplined and felt the temperature was warm and were glad we did it in the later morning, as opposed to afternoon. Would have been perfect weather to lay on the beach.

What is the weather like in December in Belize, Roatan and Cozumel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have never cruised in December, I usually cruise in March or April the weather is perfect however the cruise and air fare is higher than December.

Gary

I have never cruised in December, I usually cruise in March or April the weather is perfect however the cruise and air fare is higher than December.

Gary

realy i bet this was quite helpful to the op.

we have cruised in dec the last 3 years and the weather is peffect there if you are going out of galveston the fog is ify we have had fog a lot that time of year

We almost always cruise Christmas week. Weather has always been beautiful - 80's or better - in all our Caribbean ports. (Nassau, on the other hand, was cool one year- around 55 degrees.) We did find the water a bit chilly for our taste in Coz., but we snorkled and swam in Belize and Roatan with no problems.

Archived