Cost of Acohlic Drinks

Aussie Jeep

Hi there, my mate and I will be on the Magic on September 2. Can anyone tell me what the drink packages are which include beer or spirits? Is this the best way to go? How much is a Beer for instance? How Much is a Boubon and Coke? Is the package the best way to go? Really appreciate your assistance and advce. Thanks Bruce

You can also buy buckets of beer,$25ish its a little cheaper than individuals. Pitchers of beer run about $18 for 60 oz. Mornings you can get drink specials like bloody marys and mimosa type drinks for $4-6. You can bring on some coke also for your room and pre-order liquor for your cabin from the Bon Voyage department. Carnival website has the specifics under Faqs.

Happy Sailing,

If you want your drinks to actually have alcohol in them, stick to wine or beer, or mix in your room. Mixed drinks in the bar have very little alcohol in them, or at least lass than I am used to getting at other establishments.

Hi there, my mate and I will be on the Magic on September 2. Can anyone tell me what the drink packages are which include beer or spirits? Is this the best way to go? How much is a Beer for instance? How Much is a Boubon and Coke? Is the package the best way to go? Really appreciate your assistance and advce. Thanks Bruce

If you like Martini's they are by far the best buy on the ships.

I looked on the website at the Bon Voyage gifts. I don't see where you can get liquor. Can you do it online or does it have to be done over the phone?

It has to be done over the phone. You can search this forum for a price list.

Archived