night light for bathroom

tampadee

We are new to Oceania and have a question. We had a nice night light for the bathroom on Celebrity which I had not seen on other cruises. Does Riviera have any kind of bathroom night light?

No they do not..we bring our own..

Jancruz1

Is that in the bathroom?

Yes, it is. In our PH, the green hued night light was located just above the bathroom countertop to the left of the mirror. This light is rather dim, so for folks needing a little more light in the dark, I recommend bringing your own night light or flash light.

Yes, it is. In our PH, the green hued night light was located just above the bathroom countertop to the left of the mirror. This light is rather dim, so for folks needing a little more light in the dark, I recommend bringing your own night light or flash light.

They are called 'lime lights' Very economical. Available on the 'net.

Just off the Riviera. There is a square night light in the bathroom with a green tinge. It provides enough light without being too bright. It is plugged into the socket. However, the socket does not accommodate a plug that has a "wide" prong. The night light has two prongs of the same width. The hairdryer in the cabin has a one prong that was wider and I could not dry my hair in the bathroom. Perhaps I was doing something wrong and it wasn't the socket.

Just off the Riviera. There is a square night light in the bathroom with a green tinge. It provides enough light without being too bright. It is plugged into the socket. However, the socket does not accommodate a plug that has a "wide" prong. The night light has two prongs of the same width. The hairdryer in the cabin has a one prong that was wider and I could not dry my hair in the bathroom. Perhaps I was doing something wrong and it wasn't the socket.

Sockets in bathrooms have to be either ungrounded or ground fault interruptor protected. An ungrounded socket will not accept a wide grounded plug. These are often called shaver sockets and may not have enough 'juice' for a dryer.

Archived