Spirit Class Aft Balconies

Folsom

I know a little about the Aft Balconies on the Carnival Freedom, such as the middle 2 cabins are narrower and the end cabins do not have a couch.

But my question is... do the cabins on Spirit Class ships have the same issues? Are some narrower or lack furniture like the Conquest Class ships.

I am looking at cabin 8272 on the Legend and would love to hear what people think.

Cheers

-F-

basically, all the non wrap cabins have the same cabin layout, or mirrors of such.

the only difference is the balcony, which on deck 4 are "deeper", as the rail angle is normal, in addition to having a full covering.

Thanks for the reply. We like the open Aft Balconies, so will probably book on the Veranda deck.

-F-

The only problem with the Spirit aft cabins is the higher you go, the more of the slope of the railing leaving you very little actual balcony space.

I actually prefer Main or Upper aft cabins due to the slope. I had 6331 on the Spirit to Alaska and was surprised at how small the balcony seemed compared to the lower decks. Have a great cruise!

Go for the level 4 balcony if you can. The balcony is deep and you also don't have the person right abov you able to view down on your balcony. We had the level 4 balcony on the Carnival Spirit for our Alaska cruise. It was absolutely awesome!

Thanks for the reply. We like the open Aft Balconies, so will probably book on the Veranda deck.

-F-

the afts on the spirit class are not like the Conquest class. The spirit class aft balconies are a lot smaller.

283578778xGRsek_th.jpg

a nicer balcony for cheaper costs will be:

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

Archived