My Time and Place questions

coconut telegraph

Has anyone recently traveled to this beach bar that is close to Falmouth? I have read some really good reviews, but few and far between and was trying to see if this is a viable option for our trip on Allure during Thanksgiving. The price seems to be right compared to the AI's in Mo Bay and Ochi, but would like some feedback from those who have been good or bad.

Thanks! Coconut

Very different from all inclusive, thus priced differently. There is no pool, very basic food and very basic drinks (I don't think that they make frozen drinks, but I could be wrong). There also really isn't waiter service. But, the price is super low, drinks are cheap, jerk chicken is good, and the beach is beautiful and empty without vendors. I personally think it is worth it, but others will not. Hope this helps.

Very different from all inclusive, thus priced differently. There is no pool, very basic food and very basic drinks (I don't think that they make frozen drinks, but I could be wrong). There also really isn't waiter service. But, the price is super low, drinks are cheap, jerk chicken is good, and the beach is beautiful and empty without vendors. I personally think it is worth it, but others will not. Hope this helps.

I agree with this. I would also add that the bathrooms were even a bit rougher than rustic.

Facing the ocean, you can walk to the left along the shore for miles without seeing another person. Stunning beach! My husband is also still talking about their jerk chicken 5 months later....it was very very good.

This is looking towards My Time n Place

P1020478.JPG

looking towards the bar/restaurant area

P1020508.JPG

the lovely beach about 10 min walk from the bar...

P1020498.JPG

We were a group of 12 that went to MTNP in June. We had ages from 43 to 5. We had a great time. It is a bit rustic, but we had the whole place to ourselves. We are going back in September. Tony (owner) and Harvel his Assistant were wonderful and very nice people. If you are looking for a laid back day on the beach, this maybe for you. I emailed MTNP a few times with questions, and they always were prompt in replying. Have fun in Falmouth wherever you chose to go.

Archived