Does anyone have photos of the new sail & sign cards?

I asked yesterday and the thread got moved to the 'All things VIFP' sticky at the top of the page... which makes NO sense whatsoever, but then again...

basically..not yet. I have a friend cruising the Glory in a couple weeks..lets see what happens.

I suppose they will 'use up' the stock of gold/blue/platinum cards they have in stock before rolling out the new ones.

I asked yesterday and the thread got moved to the 'All things VIFP' sticky at the top of the page... which makes NO sense whatsoever, but then again...

basically..not yet. I have a friend cruising the Glory in a couple weeks..lets see what happens.

I suppose they will 'use up' the stock of gold/blue/platinum cards they have in stock before rolling out the new ones.

Makes perfect sense. The new cards are part of the new VIFP program which would fall under the "All Things VIFP" moniker.

I read another post where they got off the Magic this past Sunday. Said they had the regular gold cards for all past guests and no red cards yet. And that all those with gold cards got invited to Past Guest.

But I thought the program didn't officially begin until June 25th (two days ago), so I wonder if those now sailing this week get the new cards. We leave on Sunday, so I'll post pics of the new cards if we get them. (Although I hope we don't so I can go to the Past Guest party one more time :) )

Makes perfect sense. The new cards are part of the new VIFP program which would fall under the "All Things VIFP" moniker.

and so easy to find as post 1049 on page 55, right? :D

I remember the other thread.....I sure hope this one does not get added to the All Things VIFP Sticky.....Personally I have no desire to read all the opinions and comments re: VIFP program in general at this point - although I do admit to reading alot of it when it first appeared here! ;) - BUT I AM interested in a some facts as to how it really works when it rolls out.

I would like to see new cards if there any

I would like to hear about the new loyalty party and find out if it is better/more fun/less crowded

I would like to know how dinner reservations work out for people

I think it makes sense for a thread to stay down on the regular part of the forum when it focuses on one specific change and how it has been/not been implemented. I believe that the general type of discussion/comments/opinions/guessing should be part of the Sticky thread. This way those of us who want info and facts as it is implemented can actually read and find it without having to be subjected to all the other banter ;) and weed through TONS of posts.

LOL. You're just jealous because I get to cruise first for a change! Get me those Fun Times and I'll let you see my card next month. ;)

I was told this morning that there are new cards. Also that they will used fleet wide soon.

You figure out how long soon is. :confused:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Your thread survived the VIPF cull!! :)

I'm sure the photos will be showing up shortly if they are in use..

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Your thread survived the VIPF cull!! :)

I'm sure the photos will be showing up shortly if they are in use..

I am glad to see this thread still "down here" :)

I remember last time they changed the cards is was pretty quick that they were on all the ships based on reports here at CC. I don't recall how long but I know it was quick because MANY people did not like them....and so Carnival actually redesigned and got new ones out again.......

Hopefully someone will scan and post a photo here soon!

Archived