Shows on Epic...how often, and how much $?

Since we would be traveling with my two kids and my parents, we would ideally like to be able to exchanged childcare responsibilities during some shows. Can anyone tell me if each show only runs once during a 7-day cruise typically?

Interested in:

Blue Man Group (free, but reservations needed, right?)

Cirque (also, how much does it cost?)

Presumed Murdered (cost?)

Thanks!

You don't say how old your kids are, but it sounds like they are young enough that you don't think they would enjoy the shows.

All the shows were repeated at least twice, most more often than that, when we cruised in March.

Depending on your kids ages, you might consider booking a show with your parents at a time that the kids can hang out in the kids club.

Since we would be traveling with my two kids and my parents, we would ideally like to be able to exchanged childcare responsibilities during some shows. Can anyone tell me if each show only runs once during a 7-day cruise typically?

Interested in:

Thanks!

Blue Man Group has shows on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday nights, twice per night. Yes, it's free.

Cirque is twice nightly, standard seats are $20, premium are $30 (last I checked).

I believe Presumed Murdered runs once each sea day, but it wasn't offered on our Western Med trip (no Second City to perform it), so I'm not sure. I think it's $15.

Dailies for Western Med (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1629355) and Eastern Carribean (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1550092) itineraries have helped me with a lot of my own questions and might also be a help to you.

Thanks for the info and links...very helpful.

@burchrod: The kiddos will be 2 1/2 at sailing, so they might find Blue Man entertaining, but I'm not sure they would have the attention span for the whole thing. Not worth taking up two seats from others, most likely.

Thanks for the info and links...very helpful.

@burchrod: The kiddos will be 2 1/2 at sailing, so they might find Blue Man entertaining, but I'm not sure they would have the attention span for the whole thing. Not worth taking up two seats from others, most likely.

....it may scare them too. :o Blue men in "masks"....alot of the show is in the dark and there are plenty of loud and sudden noises and lights. :cool:

Interested in:

Thanks!

Cirque is the one you don't want to miss. Get premium seats for $35 and get in line early.

The BMG was designed to appeal to adolescents, so your teens may like the show. It was gross at times and juvenile most of the time. This show is free.

Most shows run about three times during a week.

Interested in:

Thanks!

Murder Mystery Lunch is $20 per person.

Cirque Dreams is $20 and $35 (preferred seating) per person

Archived