Hot In Conquest Cabins

jt072410

Carnival probably will confiscate your fan if its electric.

Household items or fire hazards not allowed.

Who told you to bring the fan? Just curious. Im assuming not Carnival.

You might get by with a little battery operated fan.

I have had cabins too hot and some that got too cold in the winter .. just lived with them.

It WAS hot enough for me to complain on Elation last year. They sent someone to measure and said the temp in the cabin was within THEIR guidelines of temp range so therefore it was fine, and nothing they could or would do. All the fans had already been handed out to others complaining in the same area of my cabin.

I heard people in the VIP debarkation line complaining they were never going on Carnival again, couldnt stand the heat in the cabins.

If you complain there is nothing they will do. There are some fans they have on hand, but if they are all given out .. oh well.

I am leaving on the Conquest on Jul8, and have heard that lately it has been really hot inside the Cabins. Anyone heard this? We were told to bring a little tower fan with us.

We were on Conquest last week and didn't have any issues... I think it may depend on the deck though... We were on the Lido deck (9273) and had to actually turn the air up sometimes as we got downright cold in our cabin.

If it is like other Conquest class ships...it is usually the cabin on Main.

We have stayed in many of these cabins and particularly the Glory is always hot.

And I love it when they say it means "Carnival's acceptable temps"....last time I checked Carnival was not paying for this cruise....

just an idea..... if people would invoke their "Carnival Vacation Guarantee".....something tells me they would find a way to get it fixed.....

We sailed on the Conquest in March and our room was HOT! Called and they sent maintenance and there was something wrong with the air conditioner. They fixed it but it took until the next day to cool down enough for me. If it gets above 72 my body tells me, it was in the 80s. I have taken a small fan on the last two cruises and got them on with no problems. They are not prohibited but they have to be in good shape. I had it in my carry on.

We have stayed in many of these cabins and particularly the Glory is always hot.

No kidding! We were on the Glory last year, family wedding party with four cabins and three of them were hot, one bad enough they couldn't sleep some nights. The air was flowing, just not very cool. Complaining did nothing.

Worse, we were in a suite and found it warmer than we would like.

I don't know if this is just a design flaw of the Conquest class but it's a huge one, for ships that sail the muggy Caribbean. We've been sailing on Celebrity this year and it's totally different-if you turn down the thermostat and forget it, you will wake up shivering. Very nice after a day on a Caribbean beach.

Hope they fixed this on the new ships.

We were on the Conquest in May and we had a cabin that was too hot for comfort. We're not complainers, but looking back I wish we would have said something. However, it wasn't a miserable heat so don't worry.

I am leaving on the Conquest on Jul8, and have heard that lately it has been really hot inside the Cabins. Anyone heard this? We were told to bring a little tower fan with us.

Yes it was hot in our room as well we would leave the balcony room door open because it was very hot at night we sail agin in a few week on Conquest thats one of the "few" complaints I have about that ship.:rolleyes:

My sister and I sailed on Conquest in April.

Inside cabin on panorama deck.

It was hot the whole trip.

And not just hot, but stuffy too.

I called the first night and they checked and said that the temperature was within their acceptable range.

One night in particular it was miserable.

I really wished that I had brought a fan.

Archived