ncl dawn 6/19 itinerary change-no miami???

bmb

hi- i booked my cruise last week for 6/19/05 and just checked the ncl site and they changed the itinerary and no stop in miami. if anyone is going on the dawn and they can tell me if this is the case? i'm really disappointed. i was looking forward to south beach. it looks like the nassau bahamas will be arriving on thursday at 8pm and leaving on friday night/sat 1am. thanks again...if anyone has info i'd appreciate it!

hi- i booked my cruise last week for 6/19/05 and just checked the ncl site and they changed the itinerary and no stop in miami. if anyone is going on the dawn and they can tell me if this is the case? i'm really disappointed. i was looking forward to south beach. it looks like the nassau bahamas will be arriving on thursday at 8pm and leaving on friday night/sat 1am. thanks again...if anyone has info i'd appreciate it!

Relax you are going to Miami unless something unusual happens. Look at the Itinerary again note the dates 4/10 !!!!!!

http://www.ncl.com/itinerary/sched/bah_daw_7_ny_05b.htm

It has been wrong for weeks - You should be doing the same itinery as the Dawn has done for the past several weeks - PC, Miami, GSC, overnight Nassau.

Call NCL they should confirm and tell them to update the Web :rolleyes:

thanks for the responses-but,if look look at ncl.com and you click onto the itinerary it specifically says that for 2005: May 1,15,22,29, June 5,12,19,26.....have that itinerary that skips miami. but,i called ncl and the rep spoke to the supervisor and said the site was messed up and they will fix it as soon as possible. but,it will stop in miami after all,hopefully. and it will stay in nassau overnight. :)

Hi bmb, we've got a roll call for the Dawn on 6/19/05 come on over and sign up to Meet and Greet your fellow cruise critics. I'm making name tags and ship directorys for all who sign on. :)

thanks for the responses-but,if look look at ncl.com and you click onto the itinerary it specifically says that for 2005: May 1,15,22,29, June 5,12,19,26.....have that itinerary that skips miami. but,i called ncl and the rep spoke to the supervisor and said the site was messed up and they will fix it as soon as possible. but,it will stop in miami after all,hopefully. and it will stay in nassau overnight. :)

An the wrong itinerary looks like this. It makes no sense 26 hours to go from GSC to Nassau - 6 pm on the 13th to 8 pm on the 14th :eek: Depart at 12 am not. Notice the date normal itinerarys show day of the week

4/10

New York, NY 4:00pm

4/11 At sea

4/12 Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida 10:00am 9:00pm

4/13 Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas 8:30am 6:00pm

4/14 Nassau, Bahamas 8:00pm Overnight

4/15 Nassau, Bahamas 12:00am

4/16 At sea

4/17 New York, NY 10:00am*

The kid that runs the website must be off this week :D

I just freaked out also and posted the SAME THREAD.... I went to the ncl site...saw no Miami... and posted the same thread...before even looking to see if anyone else saw this...

I saw the time issue ...but it still shows no Miami... Im kinda disappointed myself... if there is no Miami... They should update their site if this is wrong... Don't the have a Web page manager...

Hi bmb, we've got a roll call for the Dawn on 6/19/05 come on over and sign up to Meet and Greet your fellow cruise critics. I'm making name tags and ship directorys for all who sign on. :)
hi bahama2- i will email you in the following week . thanks-sounds like a cool idea-the meet and greet!:)

They have finally updated the NCL webiste and Miami is back on the itinerary. The times are just different than the summer itinerary. We're going on May 15th with the same itinerary. We stay overnight in Nassau now and leave at 12:00pm on Friday. That means, our excursion in Nassau is out, but deep sea fishing in Maimi is on.

But as everyone knows now, everything is subject to change!

Have a great cruise:)

I saw the same thing and wonder why the itinerary was different from my ticket for 5/15 which shows Miami, but not the Nassau overnight. So I went to NCL site, and went through the booking procedure. After 1st or 2nd step you can look at the itinerary and it shows the real deal.

spacer.gif

2005: May 15, 22, 29;

Jun 5, 12, 19, 26

Day

Port

Arrive

Depart

Sun

New York, NY

-

4:00pm

Mon