Epic Cabin 12100 - Pros? Cons?

I booked this cabin for a May 2013 cruise and was just wondering if anyone had sailed in it that might have some information about it.

It looks like it has a large balcony as it is on an angle - does it??

Thanks for any information!

Actually if you had noticed when you booked it the category for the room is called "Large Balcony". :)

Nice sized balcony will give you nice views and it's big enough for lounge chairs. Looking at the deck plans it shows the bed next to the balcony instead of the cabin door. Good location near stairs to walk up a few decks to the Garden Cafe. Only other staterooms above and below you.

Overall, I would say good choice. Have fun.

Actually if you had noticed when you booked it the category for the room is called "Large Balcony". :)

Nice sized balcony will give you nice views and it's big enough for lounge chairs. Looking at the deck plans it shows the bed next to the balcony instead of the cabin door. Good location near stairs to walk up a few decks to the Garden Cafe. Only other staterooms above and below you.

Overall, I would say good choice. Have fun.

I must be looking in the wrong place because it looked to me like the bed was near the door/bathroom and the sofa was near the balcony. Since it will just be me and my 15 year old son, I don't think that part will much matter though.

Getting excited already and I have just under 11 months to go!

Archived