ANY MIRACLE CABIN 5245 or 5238 PICS?

ElCruiso

DId you book these cabins? Were you told that these cabins are handicapped cabins and if a person that is handicapped needs it- your cabins can be taken away?? I know that the 5238 is=not sure about the other one.

These cabins do not have a sitting area. they do have a chair at the vanity.

(just a heads up)

We had cabin 5245 on the Spirit to Hawaii...which is the same "Sprit class" ship as the Miracle. You will love this cabin. It is huge. Bigger than the 9A next to it. The locatioin is perfect. Being a handicapped stateroom, the bathroom is modified and large!! The only downfall is the water gets everywhere on the floor because there is no ledge to "catch" the shower water. It is not a problem, however, just roll up a towel to alleviate this. The balcony is obstructed ..but only if you are looking "down" you can still see out to sea from a sitting position. The extra length of the balcony is great! There is a wheelchair ramp that is set up in the room to access the balcony (wheelchairs). This can be removed and set to one side on the balcony, giving you more room inside. We loved this cabin on the Spirit! We have also sailed on the Miracle. The ship is great as well..although the dining room is a bit "gaudy" but like other posters said..you get used to it. Service and food are outstanding on this ship.

DId you book these cabins? Were you told that these cabins are handicapped cabins and if a person that is handicapped needs it- your cabins can be taken away?? I know that the 5238 is=not sure about the other one.

These cabins do not have a sitting area. they do have a chair at the vanity.

(just a heads up)

Yes we did book them and yes my Wife is Handicapped, so they won't take them away. My wife is permanantly wheelchair bound with MS. We go with Carnival because they are kind and considerate to all. We were just curious as to what they looked like. We realize the balconys are 3-4 times as wide as normal ones, but then I guess you gotta be able to turn the wheelchair.:)

We had friends in 6234 whch is above your cabin. The life boats are at your floor. http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/283580891IJeRZn

you balcony is the bottom deck. The cabin IS huge. Yes a wheel chair could move around comfortably in that cabin. even the bathroom is nice. No step or lips to get in and out of the balcony or the bathroom.

My email is serene56@aol.com

Archived