Oasis June 23, 2012 Review, long, with pictures

Great review. This is making me VERY excited for my cruise coming up in Sept. I think that you have also talked me into the America's cup race. Looks like a good time.

Thanks!

ACYR is my all time favorite excursion.

Also, in Coz, you do not have to take a ride to get there, just walk off the ship, hop on a boat, and they take you right to the sail boat.

Begin getting ready about 9:00 AM and you are done well before noon, so you have the entire afternoon on Coz, which is great.

Do not know if I would have enjoyed it as much if we would have lost the race!;)

I have some pix of the interior of the Aqua Suite if you would like me to add them to the review.

Absolutely!

And any other incriminating pix would be more than welcome!;)

Bring 'em on!

MDR.

We selected early seating.

Our waiter was Maribell, and she was as good as it gets. Absolutely incredible, could not have asked for better.

DS, just about every night ordered a Caesar Salad, two appetizers, and two entrees.

I usually ordered two appetizers. For dinner, most evenings I would order the chef's recommendations, then another entre that looked interesting.

I was very happy with the quality of the food .... found it to be pretty good.

It is not like you have a guard at the entrances or have to swipe a card, anyone can enter at any time.

I have seen when some young teenagers decided to enter the solarium on the Explorere and do cannon balls in the pool that security came pretty quickly and removed them.

Awesome! We will institute the no cannoballs policy! :D

I should have know that we couldn't have at least one thread without someone telling others either how to dress or raise their kids.

Thank you for this! :)

Awesome review!! Your Explorer review convinced me we had made the right choice, and we had a great cruise on Ex. Booked the same excursion in St. Thomas thanks to you and it was the best snorkelling excursion we had ever been on.

This review is making me want to go on the Oasis, which I had previously discounted as "too big". Unfortunately right now the price IS too big. I'd never do it without my kids and with six people, Oasis and Allure are out of our price range.:(

Thanks for another great review-your pictures are stunning and you have a great way of letting people know what they need to know in an honest fashion.

Inquiring minds want to know...

Which snorkeling excursion?

Please and thank you!

Archived