How long for CCL to add cruises for VIPF?

QTPieRye

For those of you that have requested your cruises be added to the VIPF profile via the CCL website~ how long did it take for them to show up?

I requested ours over a month ago and still shows me as "blue" and 1 day to go until Red~ actually I will be gold on my next cruise :)

I made a request on June 18th to have my past 3 cruises added, I just checked and it still hasn't been done even though I received an e-mail stating they would appear in 72 hours. :(

We should have gold cards on our next cruise in January, so when I make final payment in November I will talk to them about it and make sure they add on our past cruises.

My profile still shows 0 cruise days. I am platinum, I talked to my PVP who said it was fine in the system and they were working on it. I waited another week and sent an e-mail with the booking number for our last cruise and explained our cruise history. I got an e-mail 2 days later saying the same thing the PVP told me and that they were working on it. That was over a week ago and the Carnival website still shows 0 days.

I know Carnival has a lot of customers but I would think they've had enough time to fix the problems. I am tired of going to the website and seeing Blue, 0 days. I wasn't that upset with the changes to the program but this is really starting to tick me off! :mad:

my normal log in is gone...

sent an email...no response...sent second(yes wasn`t as nice as the first)...week ago

Received a resonse this morning...in 72 hours I should be able to see all my history...of course I have an all new log in...

Do I think it will all be there...NOPE...but I have been wrong at least once before...lol

One of my sailings had the wrong number of days listed. On the morning of June 9th I sent a request for it to be corrected. Early that afternoon I recieved an e-mail for more information. After sending them the information I received another e-mail late in the afternoon that they had corrected the problem and it would show up within 24 hours. That night I went online to see if it had been corrected. They did not change the cruise length of the sailing in question. Instead I ended up with this at the top of my sailing history:

YOUR VIFP POINTS BREAKDOWN

239 Cruise Day Points

+ 4 Adjusted Points

243 VIFP Points

I called one day last week and the woman said they now have the capability to fix the accounts. She walked me through a few things and my cruises finaly showed up. So maybe you need to call again. The first time about 3 weeks ago I was told also a new system problem and should be fixed in a week but it wasn't, I waited 2 weeks and called again.

I think people are talking about two different things here. For your currently booked cruises, some people are logging on and not seeing anything. That's when you would have to go in and add your booking numbers in order to see them in the "Manage My Cruise" section.

The other one would be your actual cruise history. I was missing my first two. I requested them both on June 13, one was added within a day or two. The other missing past cruise was only added yesterday after dueling emails this whole time. Frustrating, but at least they finally got it figured out. I think they are so overwhelmed right now that you just have to really keep on them to get what you need added.

YMMV of course.

Mine are right at 42 , wife shows zero , same exact cruises , I entered it all a month or so ago still nothing. Called and they said its a computer glitch they are trying to fix , but really have no idea when it will get fixed.

I have been on 9 cruises and all of my cruises were listed on the Carnival site right away.

Of course DW has 11 cruises and has been platinum for over a year and NONE of her cruises were listed...

I tried a couple of ways of signing in and still none were listed.

I started entering them manually and then went and found our stack of sign and sail cards.

Put in her past guest number and voila, all 11 cruises instantly popped up and she was platinum.

As soon as I entered our upcoming September and December cruise, mine changed to Platinum.:D

Bill

Almost a month since I sent the request for a missing cruise from the 80's and still nothing. I am showing 7 cruises and 52 days and wife is showing 8 cruises and 59 days and we have been together on everyone of them. Hoping they get mine the same as hers before the Breeze cruise next year.

Hi,

I sent an email from the VIFP site and it took 16 days to get corrected. My husband and I each kept our past guest number and it was linked to the VIFP number. All my information is showing up correctly on the VIFP page.

Archived