Wine package on RCCL

Is there an equivalent to Vintages on Majesty?

No, unfortunately not. They do serve wine at various bars (Schooner, Boleros, Viking Crown), but it will not be the selection at Vintages.

Gidday CMason.

Just a query regarding purchasing in Vintages, if you wanted to have the wine with dinner in the MDR, is there any additional corkage fee with the wine being purchased at Vintages rather than in the dining room or as part of a package?

Newbie to RCI.

Thanking you in anticipation.

God bless you:)

TraceyG

No corkage fee, the waiters were happy to open and serve it. Its all the same to them.

Thanks for this! This is why I love cruise critic.:) What a helpful comparison chart! I've printed this out to help us decide if we want a package.

Useful but a little out of date, have a look at the forum in cruise co uk and search for "grandeur new drinks package prices just released" and look at the latest posts, you will get up to date prices for each package.

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't see a Vintages on the deck plans for the Mariner of the Seas. Is there a place on that ship where we would be able to purchase a bottle of wine to take back to our cabin to enjoy?

Mariner has a Vintages on the Promenade on deck 5.

Archived