Anyone have any info on......

CruisinKLB

I just booked my MIL and aunt on the Emerald in P324 OV. Anyone ever stayed in or around this area? Any noise we should be worried about, etc?
Excellent location. The only "con" is that depending on the weather and seas, if the stabilizers are deployed, you might hear and feel them shudder.

Thanks ladies! I feel better. We usually book aft and not on Plaza so I just thought I'd ask as it looked pretty close to some common areas. I made all of their arrangements for them and want them to be happy. :D

If it wasn't for the fact that we are outdoor people and enjoy spending time on the open decks, we'd book that area every time. In fact, friends of ours were in that same cabin and loved the location for all the reason cited above.

Fabulous! Thanks for the info!

We were on the Plaza deck in that location last week and it was just as good as I'd read about in the reviews - very quiet, convenient - close to many things (dining rooms, theatre, gangway), and a stable location of the ship (lower mid-ship feels less movement). It was really neat to be closer to the water. We even saw humpback whales off in the distance from our window!

Archived