I will never prepay spa treatments again on RCCL

I will never… never… again buy and prepay any spa treatment with RCL.:cool:

Was on Vision out of Lisbon April 28, and had bought on their website 2 pedicure treatments that was charged to my credit card. So far so good.

Once on board, I had to cancel one of the appointments due to injury.:( Okay they said, we will refund the payment to your credit card.

The second treatment I had, and handed over the diamond coupon at 20%.

Checked my seapass account two days later, and could see my appointment had been charged in full.:confused:

Back to see the manager of the spa, and she said both the treatments plus the 20% discount, would be put back on my credit card. This was May 5th .

Sent an e-mail to RCL.no (Norway) on June 6th and got an answer back June 11th, that said they had to check with their office in Miami and Vision.

I sent a new mail to RCL.no on June 22nd, wondering whats happening,and got an automatic reply, saying they would need 6 weeks to answer my mail.:eek:

Sent another mail today, but this time to Crown & Anchor , and got another automatic reply, saying they need 10 days to contact me.:cool:

Is this normal procedure?

As of today, July 3rd, I still haven’t had my refund.:mad:

I will never… never… again buy and prepay any spa treatment with RCL.:cool:

Was on Vision out of Lisbon April 28, and had bought on their website 2 pedicure treatments that was charged to my credit card. So far so good.

Once on board, I had to cancel one of the appointments due to injury.:( Okay they said, we will refund the payment to your credit card.

The second treatment I had, and handed over the diamond coupon at 20%.

Checked my seapass account two days later, and could see my appointment had been charged in full.:confused:

Back to see the manager of the spa, and she said both the treatments plus the 20% discount, would be put back on my credit card. This was May 5th .

Sent an e-mail to RCL.no (Norway) on June 6th and got an answer back June 11th, that said they had to check with their office in Miami and Vision.

I sent a new mail to RCL.no on June 22nd, wondering whats happening,and got an automatic reply, saying they would need 6 weeks to answer my mail.:eek:

Sent another mail today, but this time to Crown & Anchor , and got another automatic reply, saying they need 10 days to contact me.:cool:

Is this normal procedure?

As of today, July 3rd, I still haven’t had my refund.:mad:

What a bummer. I don't understand why, but I was told that it takes longer to void a transaction than for it to be charged. In my case, the spa made a mistake not allowing discount, so voided original charge and recharged. You've guessed ... I was billed twice. Happily, Guest services rectified with only a bit of hassle!

Archived