Favorite Cococay excursion?

ready2sail40

None!!! This entire beach day is included in your fare...I've never felt the need to give them more money! We locate loungers or hammocks in a non-crowded area, and enjoy the breeze and water....sun and shade....and lunch!!

We reserved two covered lounge chairs in a private VIP area for a fee. I don't think it was all that much. Maybe $25 per person. The plusses: drink service, private restrooms, lunch buffet (shrimp, crab cakes, etc.), and peace and quiet. The minuses: it was on the water, but there were rocks, so you couldn't get into the water in this area. We had to walk outside the VIP area to get in the water. I might do it again in the future because we were away from the general population and it was serene. The amenities were nice. But definitely not necessary to have a great day on Coco Cay.

• 3 weeks later...
None!!! This entire beach day is included in your fare...I've never felt the need to give them more money! We locate loungers or hammocks in a non-crowded area, and enjoy the breeze and water....sun and shade....and lunch!!
Some people are so cheap.

Archived