Cruise Critic Family Group Cruise 04/06

Chucksta63

ImAcruiser- I'll take you with us!!! This is going to be more fun than last years cruise!!!! I know I find that hard to beleave but I am sure we will get another Great Group!!!!:) Here is a picture of some of the group last year!!!! Opps Funship Freddie was not part of our group but we let him play with us anyway!!!! Even if you don't book with us come play with us we are great fun!!!

Triumph Travellers to the Caribbean!!!!!

fsf.jpg.d0af72893abd535c0f1bb825765d03b9.jpg

I'm just curious: what ship are you talking about? Your link doesn't have that kind of info.

It's the Carnival Triumph :)

I was on the sailing with Chuck last month and it was a great cruise! Not sure yet if we'll make the 4/06 sailing but it's definetly on my list!

If anyone is interested I wrote a pretty long review from the 4/16/05 sailing which has some info in it on what the CC Group did. I'll can come back to the thread later and post the link for you if you would like.

P.S.....Hi Chcuk! Hi Bobbi! Miss ya all!!

It's the Carnival Triumph :)

P.S.....Hi Chcuk! Hi Bobbi! Miss ya all!!

Hi Liza Miss you guys too!!!!!!!!! I miss all my cruisin buds

:( !!!!!! This is why I guess I am going again that and I love Cruisin!!!!!

Hello All

Follow the links in my signature to the Official Website for Cruise Critic's 1st Family Group Cruise and Official Pricing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Links Are Up-To-Date!!!!!!!

Sorry for the Confussion Earlier.

This is for the Carnival Triumph to the Western Caribbean!!! April 15th 2006!!!!!

GREAT Pricing!!!!!!!!:)

Is that Easter Week?

Hello Familycruzer!!!! :) Here is what I have:

Easter 2006

Ash Wednesday is 01 March

Palm Sunday is 9 April

Good Friday is 14 April

(Western) Easter Sunday is 16 April

(Orthodox) Easter Sunday is 23 April

Not sure if you are Western or Orthodox???:)

Hello Familycruzer!!!! :) Here is what I have:

Easter 2006

Ash Wednesday is 01 March

Palm Sunday is 9 April

Good Friday is 14 April

(Western) Easter Sunday is 16 April

(Orthodox) Easter Sunday is 23 April

Not sure if you are Western or Orthodox???:)

Its Easter Week for me, and we are too involved in the church to miss anything. Maybe CC will get one together for the summer.

Its Easter Week for me, and we are too involved in the church to miss anything. Maybe CC will get one together for the summer.

Hello Familycruzer!!!!!

I am looking into something for next summer!!! Stay tuned for mor info!!

Thank You

Chuck

Hello All Intrested in Going on this Family Group Cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been given an Extension for booking at the $25pp Rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We now have until the 27th of May!!!!! All aboard !!!!!!! Come on and Join us on the Triumph for a Great Cruise!!!!!!!:)

Hello Liza!!!!!

How goes the battle!!!! I hope we get to see you and your other children on this cruise!!!!!! Tell Emma we say Hi!!!! My Cusin from CT has just booked with this trip!!!! I'm wondering if this is going to be another CT Cruise LOL!!!!! :)

Talk to you soon!!!!

Bobbi

Hello Familycruzer!!!!!

I am looking into something for next summer!!! Stay tuned for mor info!!

Thank You

Chuck

I will certainly keep watching. I have two more reason not to book this one.

1) I work in retail and I got a lot of slack for taking off Thanksgiving this year and I know I would have to quit to get off for Easter too.

2) I also looked at a calendar and my kids only get off for Good Friday and Easter Monday so they would miss school. With my oldest in 9th grade next year, that a no go.

Are you looking at Carnival again or another line?

Hello Liza!!!!!

How goes the battle!!!! I hope we get to see you and your other children on this cruise!!!!!! Tell Emma we say Hi!!!! My Cusin from CT has just booked with this trip!!!! I'm wondering if this is going to be another CT Cruise LOL!!!!! :)

Talk to you soon!!!!

Bobbi

Hi there Bobbi!!!

Things are good! How about you???? How's Nate?? Say hello for us!

Would be funny if there were a bunch of CT'ers on this cruise! Glad to hear that your cousin booked! I am trying to figure out next years vacay but it means working stuff out with my ex so I'm not there yet! I would love to do this but right now it looks like I may be taking the kids away during the Feb break. I'll keep you posted!!

Hi there Bobbi!!!

Things are good! How about you???? How's Nate?? Say hello for us!

Would be funny if there were a bunch of CT'ers on this cruise! Glad to hear that your cousin booked! I am trying to figure out next years vacay but it means working stuff out with my ex so I'm not there yet! I would love to do this but right now it looks like I may be taking the kids away during the Feb break. I'll keep you posted!!

Hi Liza

Yea would be funny if this turns out to be a CT Cruise again!!!

Well we think I screwed my knee up in the Cayman's snorkeling!!!! They are talking new knee at some point ....:eek: Not ready for that... The doctors told me I am too young for this procedure they don't really want to do it... Yea finally to young for something!!!!! LOL Maybe scope it but I am bone on bone in 3 places... Good drugs though swelling has come right down.. Can't beleave the price for scripts... WOW!!!!

I have a few familys in the same boat as you, as far as kids go... Having to work things out a year in advance is Tough!!!

Talk to you soon, back to the couch knee up and dreaming of our next Cruise!!! Doc said NO more snorkeling but I can Scuba.. Guess what I am booking all ports!!!

Chuck:)

Glad to hear that you will be able to scuba!! Keep on dreaming about that cruise!!! The one thing that is really nice about going on a ship for a repeat cruise is that you can daydream accurately!!!!!

Glad to hear that you will be able to scuba!! Keep on dreaming about that cruise!!! The one thing that is really nice about going on a ship for a repeat cruise is that you can daydream accurately!!!!!

Oh I know what you mean!!!!!!!! Now I know how you and Emma were feeling!!!! Its like going to see an old friend!!! I know just what I want to do and were I want to go hang out!!!! I loved the Triumph!!! Balcony breezy take me away!!!!:) I may just run the same scavenger hunt again you would have an insight... I am also thinking about an Easter Egg Hunt for our group??? What do you think about this??? maybe use plastic eggs ??? with surprise inside??

Hope your day is going good rainy here.. Know anyone who wants to buy a motorcycle... Doctor says its not good for me at the moment..:( This year is deffently out for riding...

Oh I know what you mean!!!!!!!! Now I know how you and Emma were feeling!!!! Its like going to see an old friend!!! I know just what I want to do and were I want to go hang out!!!! I loved the Triumph!!! Balcony breezy take me away!!!!:) I may just run the same scavenger hunt again you would have an insight... I am also thinking about an Easter Egg Hunt for our group??? What do you think about this??? maybe use plastic eggs ??? with surprise inside??

Hope your day is going good rainy here.. Know anyone who wants to buy a motorcycle... Doctor says its not good for me at the moment..:( This year is deffently out for riding...

YES...it IS like going to see an old friend!!!!!

Easter egg hunt sounds fun. The scavenger hunt was great! I would definetly say do it again!!!! We had fun when we decided that we were finally going to try and just get everything on the list! I thought it would take a long time but it really did not therefore it added to the at sea days without taking away from other stuff we wanted to do. We never would have gotten to it in time for the original tally. Counting up on the last sea day seemed to be the better choice. The egg hunt could be earlier in the cruise....it's quick and offers immediate gratification :)

Sorry about the bike :(

Yes it is like going to see an old friend!!!!! I can picture my-self walking thru the ship towards the Oxford Lounge!!!! Pulling a few slots along the way!!!!!!!! I just can't wait to go!!!! Been raining here all week.:( Can't wait for some sunshine I need the Caribbean and a bit of Jimmy B's!!!!;)

Hey All Thinking of this trip well the Triumph WILL Allow 5 to a cabin!!! One More Great Reason to keep the family together on the vacation!!! Great Deal!!!!!

Come on and book and get that Free $100 Cabin Credit!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived