2012 December Celebration - double points

Hi, I received the newsletter and new savings certificates in the US mail yesterday and also received the email. The paper copy of the newsletter has an article about double points for cruising in December and triple if booking a suite. Also, some other goodies but I'm not going to type it all out here.

Anyway, the email newsletter that I received does not mention anything about the 2012 December Celebration so just curious if anyone else received the paper copy like I did.

Patty

There are a couple threads about this already. Seems folks are now receiving the newsletter.

Oh, okay. I only looked at the first page and didnt' see anything.......I'll check it out.

Thanks,l

Patty

There are a couple threads about this already. Seems folks are now receiving the newsletter.

In typical RCL fashion, apparently only a very few "some" people:rolleyes:. I have never received a physical newsletter, and the last emailed one I received was almost two years ago, so if anyone can copy and paste the actual statement...

Hopefully there will be something tangible to look at when we're on FOS in two weeks

In typical RCL fashion, apparently only a very few "some" people:rolleyes:. I have never received a physical newsletter, and the last emailed one I received was almost two years ago, so if anyone can copy and paste the actual statement...

Hopefully there will be something tangible to look at when we're on FOS in two weeks

It's not in the emailed PDF file - it's only in the paper one! Which I find kind of weird.

Archived