Dawn in New York

Dont worry Pepper, you will be seeing a lot of the Dawn. In 2007 the Dawn will be sailing Lake Winnipesaukee...Really...:D

I just laughed so hard I'd be surprised if you didn't hear it all the way down there!

Should I give the dam operator fair warning of the water displacement he should be expecting?

:p

WaldosPepper

I have the same op as you, I love being able to be in NH and still be able to watching the comings and goings of the Dawn.

Mimi, I was just over close to your area this morning. Concord is looking beatiful with all the magnolias and redbuds and bradford pears blooming like mad!

10 hour shift, eh? You weren't working at the Sleep Center where I picked DH up from, were you?

No need to apologize for typos, or anything else. It's a friendly forum! Go enjoy this incredibly beatiful day!

Don't work at the sleep center, have stayed there overnight once though. I'm a police dispatcher in the town of Hillsboro.I get to tell cops where to go:D LOL

My DH is a cop so I try to tell him but it doesn't seem to work:( Oh well

You're right about Concord really starting to look beautiful. I think spring is actually starting to sneak in.

Don't work at the sleep center, have stayed there overnight once though. I'm a police dispatcher in the town of Hillsboro.I get to tell cops where to go:D LOL

My DH is a cop so I try to tell him but it doesn't seem to work:( Oh well

You're right about Concord really starting to look beautiful. I think spring is actually starting to sneak in.

Ah, some other LEAs! How nice indeed. I work per diem for the BCSD myself during the non-tourist season. I believe I've heard your voice a time or two probably, as your signal frequently travels across to the Lakes Region.

So, have you booked your next cruise yet? How about using those credits to join us on the 10/30 Dawn 11-Day sailing?????

We have an appt with our TA tomorrow. We are booking the Dawn for April 26th, 2006. We are hoping to get the cabin we had on the wave cruise. We really loved it.

you are indeed a trooper!

we have it (9502) for July this year, can't wait!

Archived