Manage reservations section of the website down

uktog

Hi Ann and Bill,

Yes I can still get into the .com website with no problems.....but I was just wondering why the issue was not yet resolved with the co.uk site?

I have just tried it again and there is now a website maintenance alert up for Sunday the 15th, so I shall try to be patient and wait!

Website Maintenance

2am - 11am on Sunday 15th July 2012

Due to essential maintenance many functions on the website may be unavailable on Sunday 15th July between 2am and 11am. The parts of the website that will be affected include reservations, bookings and the pre-cruise planner. Therefore, guests will not be able to book shore excursions or reserve speciality dining during this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I do echo your feelings on the helpful staff at Weybridge Ann.....they are complete stars, and do try their very best to help us, but they must be truly fed up of apologising for the inadequacies of the Azamara British website all the time. Let's hope the website maintenance scheduled for next Sunday will improve the situation. It has been an ongoing problem for a couple of years now and we seem no further forward.

Also just a thought - see the announcement above - but has anyone ever been able to reserve speciality dining online? I never have! :confused:

From an ever hopeful Lottie, who is still an Azamara cheerleader! :D

My login is working today:). That is the first time this week, do we know if it is fixed now:confused:.

Stephen

No still not working from the usual place - my login was not the issue, the issue is getting the login page up. The back door route is still working

*leaves the wedge in the door to keep it open*

Archived