Riviera - Brands of Beer on Riviera - Help Please

B55

Can anyone who has sailed on the Riviera recall which brands of beer are available on board. My husband is partial mainly to European beers but not Heineken. I know that there is this one and the American Budweiser sold on board but there does not seem to be a report of any other types of beer available. Nor does the wine list on the Oceania web site include a list of beverages other than wine.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank You,

B55

I've posted this before, but the list covers Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Select, Miller Light, O'Doul's Non Alcoholic, Amstel Light, Corona, Heineken and the aforementioned Grolsch.

Some of the bars, the pool bar being one, also have Heineken and Amstel Light on tap.

I could have sworn I've seen Becks on the list of available beers ...

I've never ordered it on board so maybe I'm wrong, but if I were to have a beer -- that is what I probably would order.

Mura

Can anyone who has sailed on the Riviera recall which brands of beer are available on board. My husband is partial mainly to European beers but not Heineken. I know that there is this one and the American Budweiser sold on board but there does not seem to be a report of any other types of beer available. Nor does the wine list on the Oceania web site include a list of beverages other than wine.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank You,

B55

And if your preferred beer is not available, would you cancel the cruise? Just wondering....

Beer, food, marriage, all choices we can make in life. The beer selection I saw on Reagtta at the pool bar was sub par for me but perfect for many. If I must choose a ship for this one aspect of the experience I guess I go Princess as they have Bass ale. And last I saw with tip it was less than $5 a bottle. Will I only sail Princess for the Bass...of course not. If it is that important to me I can take my Bass aboard Ocerania and enjoy it on my veranda and toast Capt. Cook as it was first brewed in 1799 (memory here) the same year Cook happened on Christmas Island. :cool:

...I can take my Bass aboard Ocerania and enjoy it on my veranda...

One of our favorite ways to spend a little time in port and get to know the local culture is to visit a supermarket or mercado or whatever, look over their various grocery brands, and buy a local beer. Then, back on the ship, Betsy will get a slice or two of pizza at the Terrace and carry it back to our cabin to enjoy on the balcony with the beer. We have simple tastes, and this is pretty near heaven ;).

One of our favorite ways to spend a little time in port and get to know the local culture is to visit a supermarket or mercado or whatever, look over their various grocery brands, and buy a local beer. Then, back on the ship, Betsy will get a slice or two of pizza at the Terrace and carry it back to our cabin to enjoy on the balcony with the beer. We have simple tastes, and this is pretty near heaven ;).

Agree ! Have done this too many times to recall.:)

Would I cancel the cruise if my beer(s) of choice were not available?

No.

Just Curious. Also loading up on the info via the rush of excitement that ensues as I am counting down sleeps to our departure date.

However my husband does like European Beers and as many choices as he can sample in a single sitting.

Archived