Contacts at NCL that can fix a problem?

sdmike

I've contacted the Latitudes desk on this issue, and have emailed NCL customer service, but problems persist. If anyone has a individual person they suggest emailing, please pass on the info to s d m i k e 1 AT gmail dotcom

When I log into myncl with my wife's user ID things are a bit nuts. The owner of the ID shows as my 15 year old son, who is booked on the same reservation as my wife. While that's annoying, it's not the bigger issue. His profile shows my wife's latitudes number. Since kids can't have latitudes numbers this is bound to be a disaster at some point. I'm trying to get her myNCL account to reflect ownership by her and not my son, and trying to ensure that her latitudes number is properly assigned to her.

I'm 3 weeks from the cruise and don't want to screw things up with documentation, but I can't help thinking that having this stuff in my son's name is going to lead to issues.

I'm SO frustrated. The NCL website lists a phone number for the latitudes department, and after holding for 15 minutes and getting transferred to 3 people in reservations I was told that the latitudes department can only be reached by email. NCL needs to change their da@#ed website.

Sorry I can't help, but all of my kids have their own Latitude's numbers and when they turn 18 they get credit for the cruises they've taken (at least that's what I've always understood). Hope you can find someone to fix it.

Sorry I can't help, but all of my kids have their own Latitude's numbers and when they turn 18 they get credit for the cruises they've taken (at least that's what I've always understood). Hope you can find someone to fix it.

Thanks. I finally got their numbers off the upcoming boarding documents, and what's messed up are the statuses. It shows my 15 year old as a bronze instead of "child", and my wife as something called a "previous cruiser" whatever that means. The myNCL account is still incorrectly in my son's name. This kind of stuff is always fun (not)

At least I've already printed out my boarding documents for everyone, so at least getting on the ship isn't an issue. :)

Have you tried NCL website tech support, versus NCL customer service? I'm on my smartphone, or I'd grab that different number for you.

I think that's the group that messed things up before, so I'm hoping to get the latitudes accounts straightened up first, then I'll call the website folks to fix the myNCL issue. I have the number. Thanks :)

Mike , I would send a short email with your concerns directly to Crane Gladding .

he's extremley helpful in puting you in contact with the proper help desk.

You know the NCL email system right?

Mike , I would send a short email with your concerns directly to Crane Gladding .

he's extremley helpful in puting you in contact with the proper help desk.

You know the NCL email system right?

No, but I'll search and figure it out :) Thanks for a name

Shewt. Seein' who the OP is, I assumed the problem you wanted to address was the lousy beer selection aboard the ships. I wanted to join the bandwagon for such.

I've no help for ya. Good luck!

We had a latitudes problem recently and we were told you can't speak to them directly but needed to send an email: this is the email address I was given: latclerical@ncl.com Hopefully you will get a response, we didn't (sent 2 emails).

Good luck with trying to resolve this.

That's the email I'm using. Hope I have better luck

Luddite - That's the next problem I'll try to solve :)

That's the email I'm using. Hope I have better luck

Luddite - That's the next problem I'll try to solve :)

You fix the beer problem and I'll send you some stuff from Diamond Bear.

Paradise Porter is tasty and the Two-Term Presidential IPA will usually satisfy anyone's hop deprivation.

Mike - have you tried socialmedia@ncl.com? It's the address they give on the FB page when there's issues. She may be able to expedite your issue - tell her you have this problem and are sailing soon. She's probably gone for the night, but if you send it to her, she should get it tomorrow.

I would try to, too. I found her to be very responsive when I noticed a problem with the website. A few screen shots later it was fixed - within hours.

Good luck!

Archived