Brilliance of the Seas Dec 2011 Dubai Cruise - Picture Review

Woo hoo!!!!!! You had posted on my Brilliance picture request thread that you might post a review, and I am excited that you decided to go ahead and do it! My mom and I leave for Copenhagen in just 2.5 weeks!!!! I cannot believe it is almost here. :)

Thank you for taking the time to do this thread!

Enjoying the pics and review. I am glad you included pics of the plane that you spend 7 hours on. It has been over 30 years since I was on one that large. A good reminder for when I go over seas in 2 years.

Sorry, a bit of blatant advertising here - try Singapore Airlines!!

Enjoying the pics and review. I am glad you included pics of the plane that you spend 7 hours on. It has been over 30 years since I was on one that large. A good reminder for when I go over seas in 2 years.

Thanks.

Your comment certainly got me thinking. We live on 2 different parts of the world! Singapore is a really small place. When we take holidays or travel for business, we often have to fly on wide-bodied aircraft to destinations even in Asia (e.g. China, Hong Kong etc).

Some more pictures just for you to enjoy.

This photo was taken off the Singapore Airlines inflight interactive system.

209kg9h.jpg

This was the inside of the A380 lower deck, economy class. It is a 3-4-3 configuration. The upper deck is a bit narrower, so it is a 2-4-2 configuration for economy class.

mtnvck.jpg

2ldxeec.jpg

Your private view of the wake. Very calming.

I have an interesting video-clip of JS 1100 posted on Youtube which will show more details of JS 1100. However, I don't wish to put the link here. If you wish to have a look, drop me an email at lui.dennis@gmail.com

Put in your subject line - JS 1100 Brilliance of the Seas

cheers.

Archived