Meeting Princess Rep in Seattle Airport?

fyrmedik

Hello, everyone,

My family is flying into SEATAC airport tomorrow, to get ready for our Vancouver departure on Monday. We leave SEATAC Monday morning via Princess bus, which will shuttle us to the Vancouver pier.

My wife and I made this same trip two years ago. What we cannot remember for sure is, was there some contact with a Princess representative when we arrived at the airport? Something I read when I entered our flight information made me think that someone was supposed to meet us when we landed on Saturday, but neither of us can remember this particular detail of our last trip. I do know that we have to meet Princess on the baggage floor atrium area to board the bus on Monday.

Can anyone jog our memory on the arrival details, please?

Thanks very much,

Regan

normally you will see a "Princess" rep in baggage claim. The charter buses all load from door 00 near baggage carousel 1 in baggage claim. You will see your rep or if you go where the buses are there is a princess desk.

Archived