What perks are offer in the Diamond lounge on Oasis?

On other ships (I would imagine Oasis is no different) the diamond lounge has complimentary drinks, hot appetizers 5:30 -8:00 PM (I think) and in the morning pastries and coffee. You will be given a key to enter the lounge.

Diamond Lounge on Allure was small and open to the Royal Promenade. You can watch the parades from there. The coffee machine was broken the entire week and our concierge was never any help. You go thru a gate instead of a door. And, all the events were held in a lounge downstairs. We did get full bar service and appetizers at dinner though.

Sorry, we just got back from the beach and I guess I am cranky and tired cuz that last post was less than helpful!! You can ask the concierge for help with reservations, you can usually call them for most problems you are having and they can help or send you in the right direction. The lounge had tables and couches in the middle but along the outside there is a 1/2 wall that opens onto the royal promenade. You can go in early and grab a table and watch the activities from there. We didn't use this room much on the Allure because of the problems I mentioned above but the Diamond Lounge is still a wonderful perk and having the pre dinner event is always a plus. You can also ask the concierge about Labadee cabanas just in case they don't all go to the suites. Just put your name on the list. Hope this was more helpful and less grumpy...Deb

Sorry, we just got back from the beach and I guess I am cranky and tired cuz that last post was less than helpful!! You can ask the concierge for help with reservations, you can usually call them for most problems you are having and they can help or send you in the right direction. The lounge had tables and couches in the middle but along the outside there is a 1/2 wall that opens onto the royal promenade. You can go in early and grab a table and watch the activities from there. We didn't use this room much on the Allure because of the problems I mentioned above but the Diamond Lounge is still a wonderful perk and having the pre dinner event is always a plus. You can also ask the concierge about Labadee cabanas just in case they don't all go to the suites. Just put your name on the list. Hope this was more helpful and less grumpy...Deb

Lol Deb! Wasn't taken that way. I appreciate the info!!

You use your seapass card to get in just like your cabin. We enjoyed it on Oasis very much. It is great place to watch all the activities on the promenade and not have to deal with the crowd. Free drinks at night and coffee machine. Snacks and continental breakfast. Just be sure not to wear shorts or flipflops in the evening which we forgot about and were actually turned away with a few others. But I didn't complain about it as I wish the dining room would do the same.

Our concierge Heyley was so helpfull! She was great and really welcomed us every time we went there. And made a point to come over and talk to us and asked if there was anything we needed. She made our dining and show reservations that we didn't have booked yet. She gets an A+

Diamond Lounge on Allure was small and open to the Royal Promenade. You can watch the parades from there. The coffee machine was broken the entire week and our concierge was never any help. You go thru a gate instead of a door. And, all the events were held in a lounge downstairs. We did get full bar service and appetizers at dinner though.

We made coffee 4 of the mornings in the Diamond Lounge. Just espresso and hot water - I don't drink lattes, but it worked fine for us. The concierge got our dining table changed for us and made reservations for us at Chops. Sorry you couldn't get your morning beverage! We also thought the evening cocktail hours were wonderful.

That coffee machine is one of my favorite things in the morning. And 5 out of the 7 days, it was out of coffee and milk! Weird. We asked our concierge on Allure to help get our dining table changed so dd and her dh could join as requested prior to boarding...he told us the maitre'd said no. We went to dining room and it was done in 5 minutes. He never asked. Also, asked to have priority disembarkation tags and he told us we would have to go down to the customer service desk and get them.

luvmypups, you will be directed to a lounge in the evening. You will be able to order full bar service drinks, not just beer and wine and they will have several stations set up with hot and cold appetizers every evening before dinner. Usually have meatballs, chicken, etc and then cheese and fruit etc. Very nice and we enjoyed it every evening. The DL itself just is not big enough to have it there.

Archived