World Club Cocktail Party

_kerry_

Hello

We are going on a crossing in August. We are wondering what night do they do the world club cocktail party? Also, have the shows changed since last summer?

Thanks for any info

Kerry

Hello We are going on a crossing in August. We are wondering what night do they do the world club cocktail party? Also, have the shows changed since last summer? Thanks for any info Kerry

Hi, last year on my crossing the Cunard World Club party was held on the third formal night, if I remember correctly. In the Queens Room. I'm not sure about the shows, sorry.

Hello

We are going on a crossing in August. We are wondering what night do they do the world club cocktail party? Also, have the shows changed since last summer?

Thanks for any info

Kerry

No more Tony Macaroni, Viva Italia is out, some bland Motown show is in.

World Club party is in the middle and the Platinum and Diamond party a day or so later. No chocolate only shrimp at the latter. Both at 7:30ish.

No more Tony Macaroni, Viva Italia is out, some bland Motown show is in.

World Club party is in the middle and the Platinum and Diamond party a day or so later. No chocolate only shrimp at the latter. Both at 7:30ish.

Viva Italia just ended about an hour ago.:)

Does anyone actually enjoy these "receptions"?

David

Like anything, I think they are what you make them. If you go with friends and chat with others, that you've met previously on board, than you will probably have a good time.

Once they were a place where you conversed with the Officers, and with others who shared your "passion" for Cunard.

The last Snr Officers Party I attended earlier this year, there was no receiving line, as far as I could see the Captain did not attend ( and the weather was clear and dead calm), there was no acknowledgment such as "It is good to see so many returning passengers" etc

The few Officers that were in attendance stood in a group, not mixing with passengers, a few stewards went around with glasses of Pol Acker, and that was that. It really was not worth the walk to the room in which it was being held.

In fact if it showed anything at all it was that Cunard do not value passenger loyalty.

Archived