Zaandam cabin questions

Overpacker

Does anyone have any opinions on cabin numbers 1802 or 1803 on the Dolphin Deck or cabin numbers 2523, 2526, 2527, 2530, 2531 or 2667 on the Main Deck? Could really use some input. Thanks for your help. :)

I have never stayed in any of these cabins, but am quite familiar with insides in general, and Main Deck.

The Dolphin Deck cabins are far too far forward for my taste. It is going to be felt if the seas are bumpy. Besides that, it's a long walk to everywhere.

The Main Deck cabins are a better choice, with most of them also a little too far forward. Main Deck cabins are sandwiched between two decks of cabins, which makes them fairly quiet.

Of the forward group, I would possibly choose 2530/2531, as they are closest to the elevator banks.

The best choice, though, is 2667, imo. It's aft, which makes it smoother than the forward cabins. It's very close to the elevators, which makes it a straight shot to the Lido, dining room, library/Internet Center, and various other public rooms.

I have not had the interior cabins, but forward cabins on Dolphin Deck are my cabins of choice. Usually I book FF cabins, which I find are not too far away from anything. I do not mind the noise, and have felt overall less movement in the Dolphin Deck cabins that I have in cabins on higher decks. I find the lower decks quieter, and like the retreat from the hustle and bustle for sleeping.

Archived