Just back from Navigator

Am so jealous. it was wonderful and the ports were amazing. DO NOT miss Ephesus and the terraced houses if you have not been before.

Be aware it was hot hot hot except in Sicily where we took the rain with us but the locals were very happy to see the rain

We've been before to Ephesus and so will just stay around Kusadasi this time. Who was the cruise director, wondered if the scheduled change had taken place?

Going in October! Thanks for all the great info posted.....keep it coming.

We had Warren and Simona on our March Navigator cruise. So great!

Wish this October was a different ship, but we will "try" to adjust!

We just got back from a cruise on the Navigator of the Seas and I didn't like this new program with the pre-paid gratuities. I was told that the money wasn't pooled and our stateroom attendant and so on would receive the tip. I really hope the money isn't pooled into one pot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Did you have main seating in the MDR or late? Once, on a Liberty cruise over Easter, which was mainly Spanish cruisers, we foind that we had early seating more or less to ourselves. All the Spanish cruisers had requested late seating so the MDR was virtually empty when we ate. Was it the same for you? Only asking as we are back on Navigator next month and our roll call is very quiet so I presumed there would be many Italian cruisers. We don't mind it being quiet at dinner because it means the kids can get out quicker and enjoy the start of their clubs ;)

Glad you enjoyed your cruise. We liked this itinerary so much we decided to do it again - 10 months later in fact :D

We are going on the Navigator Sept 30 and the boards are really quiet - unusually so - I was wondering if the ship would be half empty - the meet and mingle finally got its 25 members to sign up so that is a good sign - we have booked Real Crete as a shore tour there but maybe will change and do the hop on hop off

Hi linaka635 and Jsbs81,

Compasses on their way to you - must be the zillionth person to ask. Happy to oblige. They are from 1 July but don't think they would have changed much. Have a great time.

um now I just feel horrible. But didn't seem to get them and checked my junk email as well. When you have a chance do you mind checking one more time.

Jschultz13@hotmail.com

Thanks again

Archived