Horseshoe Bay to Swizzle Inn

Nana57

Will visit Horseshoe Bay. Want to go to lunch around noon. Is it possible to take a Taxi to Swizzle Inn. How much and how long would it take to get there? Are there taxi's to head back to Kings Wharf after. Only have from 8am-4pm in Bermuda. Is Swizzle Inn worth the trip?

There are 2 Swizzle Inns. The original is closer to St George and the new, called Swizzle, South Shore is about a 10 minute bus ride (less by taxi) from Horseshoe Bay. They both share the same menus, etc.

Here is their web site: http://www.swizzleinn.com/ Be sure to check out the map under the Locations page which shows where each one is.

I would go to S,SS for the convenience.

SBtS

I would make a point to stop there for lunch, everyone should try the SI once. Not the best lunch spot but decent sandwiches and the Rum Swizzle is a must.

Another option would be Henry the 8th for their Shephard's Pie but the Swizzle Inn is famous for drinks on the deck.

• 1 month later...
If I wanted to take the bus from Horseshoe Bay Beach to the Original St. Georges SI which bus would I take and how long would it take to get there? I'd like to do that then walk to the caves from SI

Yes, you could walk from the original Swizzle Inn to the caves.

MapToCavesV2.jpg

Have answered your other question in one of your other posts.

SBtS

Archived