Booking Question, experienced help requested!

Cruised Carnival in the past and this never came up because we were all multiple parties with multiple cabins. This time however, I booked two adjacent cabins for 2 guests in each cabin, but I am paying for both cabins myself (Me and DW in one, DD and granny in the other).

I received two different booking numbers (one for each cabin) and each cabin was billed at the 2 traveler rate. I didn't think about it until DW asked me why I didn't get the rate for 4 travelers (which is a lot less), which I initially presumed was for 4 people in one single cabin vs. just 4 travelers.

Of course, now I am second guessing myself, and before I call and ask I thought I would check with my learned friends here at CC, should I have two separate booking numbers and charges for 2 two passenger cabins, or just one booking number and billed for four travelers?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cruised Carnival in the past and this never came up because we were all multiple parties with multiple cabins. This time however, I booked two adjacent cabins for 2 guests in each cabin, but I am paying for both cabins myself (Me and DW in one, DD and granny in the other).

I received two different booking numbers (one for each cabin) and each cabin was billed at the 2 traveler rate. I didn't think about it until DW asked me why I didn't get the rate for 4 travelers (which is a lot less), which I initially presumed was for 4 people in one single cabin vs. just 4 travelers.

Of course, now I am second guessing myself, and before I call and ask I thought I would check with my learned friends here at CC, should I have two separate booking numbers and charges for 2 two passenger cabins, or just one booking number and billed for four travelers?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Each cabin has its own booking number. The only way you would get the discounted rate for 3rd and 4th passengers is if you are all in one cabin.

Archived