Do you give the line feed back after and just after your off your cruise?

Longboysfan

Do you give the line feed back from your trip.  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Do you give the line feed back from your trip.

• 1 - Yes - Comment card at the end.
    • 2 - Yes - Comment card plus letter(s) to the home office.
    • 3 - Yes - Just a letter to the home office.
    • 4 - No - I'm still on vacation.

Well I send in the comment card and send a short letter thanking them for the personal service given me by the crew. I also give names.

Anyone else???

Actually, if you want to get the most out of your comments, hand write on the comment card and give names. The comment cards go to the department heads and then to the home office.

Department heads may notify those you give good marks of what is being said about them. We have done it in the past, and when e-mailing with them after the cruise have taken the time to thank us. They don't give them the names, but the ones you befriend know who by what you write.

Good things written on the cards can lead to promotions or days off.

Wow, what timing. I just faxed a 3 page letter today to Celebrity Customer Service regarding my April 17, 2005 cruise on Mercury.

I always fill out the comment card and write a letter when I get home. I lways stress positives along with negatives. I always mention by name those who merit it.

On this Mercury cruise we ran into the waiter we had on our 13 Night Mediteranean cruise. He mentioned the comment card again, I told him that after the 13 night cruise I wrote a long letter to Celebrity. He said yes, he got a copy and it's in his file. That's exactly how they get promotions and more time off and more importantly keep their jobs.

Anne Maria

We usually do the cards and a letter as well. Our steward told us that a letter is the BEST thing for them, as far as being recognized for great service.

We have always received acknowledgment of our correspondence to Celebrity. Always get a phone call that spells out specifically what we talked about in the letter. That is real "upper" for us, knowing that they read it, digest it and acknowlege it. This has occurred when we've written with either compliments OR bad news.

We will continue to recognize good service. I can't imagine what it must be like to work the hours these people do, doing the back-breaking work they must, and keep smiles on their faces all the while.

We always fill out the comment card with written comments including the names of outstanding crew members. My last comment on each has always been that there is not enough room for written comments on their cards :rolleyes:

After the last 2 cruises we have sent emails to the cruise line (I know, not as good as snail mail but it's what we do). About 2-3 weeks after the first email we recieved a response that was obviously not a form letter thanking us for taking the time to let them know of our experience.

Second cruise was only a couple of weeks ago and only about 1 week since I sent the email.

I was talking to a waiter on the last one (Millie) about how long it takes for the comment cards to be evaluated. He said that they are run through a computer on the disembarkation day and the scores from that are used for assignments for the cruise that is embarking the same day.

He indicated that the written comments are typed up and returned to the ship some time after and are used for further rewards (days/time off) or punishment.

Charlie

We know that pay and promotions can be affected by passenger cmments. We always make a point of writing comments about certain crew mwmbers who have been exceptional. These folks work awfully hard and the effort should be acknowledged.

We just got back from our cruise on the Horizon. We always fill out the comment cards and identify people we liked by name. This is the first time that Celebrity has sent me a survey to fill out via e-mail. Has anyone ever had this happen, or is it something new?

Yes, in the past I have gotten surveys to fill out via e-mail after my cruise. I wonder how they decide who to send the survey too? I've also received surveys via regular mail after my cruise to fill out, which I always do and return.

Anne Maria

Archived