HA next to elevator on Millenium

teajak

Can anyone tell me how intrusive the elevator is to the HA cabins next to the elevators? Can the people on the elevator see into the cabin or just the balcony,thanks.:confused:

This (embarrassing) little video was shot bright and early one morning before anyone got up. I rode the elevators top to bottom then back up again and shot some footage out the elevator windows looking aft on the port side. You'll see that you can barely see the handicap accessible balconies on Decks 9 and 8, more so on at Decks 7 and 6, but not into the stateroom itself.

Can anyone tell me how intrusive the elevator is to the HA cabins next to the elevators? Can the people on the elevator see into the cabin or just the balcony,thanks.:confused:

We used (on a B2B) both HA cabins (the forward ones) beside and near the elevator. Even in the cabin right beside the elevator, we never heard it and while anyone can see a little bit into the balcony of the cabin right next to the elevator (but not into the cabin), the balcony of the next HA cabin over is pretty well completely private, in fact one can even do some "adventurous" sunbathing if one wishes.

We used (on a B2B) both HA cabins (the forward ones) beside and near the elevator. Even in the cabin right beside the elevator, we never heard it and while anyone can see a little bit into the balcony of the cabin right next to the elevator (but not into the cabin), the balcony of the next HA cabin over is pretty well completely private, in fact one can even do some "adventurous" sunbathing if one wishes.
I don't believe even the elevator would want to look at this 84 year old body doing adventurous sunbathing on the balcony.:eek: We have the one next to the elevator but it sounds like it will be fine.Thanks to the poster that took the pictures in the elevator they were neat.:)

Archived