Sea Grape in October

Ramrac

I know October is part of hurricane season, but we always vacation during that time of year. Does anyone know how crowded Grand Cayman is, specifically the beach, during October? I did see that there are only 2 ships to date that will be docked on the day we are there.

Also we are leaning towards going to Sea Grape to relax on the beach. We want a beach that is not near a bunch of hotels, we want to be able to enjoy the natural scenery without getting too rural. We are also looking for a beach with food within walking distance as well as restrooms and water activities. Lastly be able to float on a floater without having to worry about stepping on coral or rocks.

Does Sea Grape seem to have all of these things we are looking for?

I have been to Grand Cayman before but many years ago, so I am hoping my expectations aren't too high.

Thanks for any and everyone's input in advance!

Yes...there are hotels all up and down the beaches, so none will be "remote"....Caribbean beaches are quite narrow....so don't expect huge expanses of sand! Water is very clear, so you can see what's beneath your feet!

There are restrooms, a restaurant/bar on the beach, rentals, both chair and watersport. It's a nice area. How crowded it might be will depend on the number of folks who are "beachy types" on any given day. Plenty of room for all!

Archived