Cabo Tender/Excursion Question

CurlyCali8

I'd like to book a snorkeling tour for when we're in Cabo later this month. I'd prefer to book it for the first Cabo day, & the ship arrives at 9:30am. The tour goes from 12-4, Cabo time.

So, the Splendor will arrive at 10:30, Cabo time, correct? Will we have enough time to tender & make it to our tour at noon?

I've gone back and read lots of threads regarding ship time vs. Cabo time, but just want to be clear & double-check again, before I book! Thanks!

As best I have read Carnival goes by ships time not local time. You may also want to check on the Carnival Board.

Keep in mind that sometimes tender service is delayed due to the rough seas in Cabo so give yourself padding for that.

Keith

Might also depend on your excursion meeting location.

2 weeks ago we were on the Carnival Splendor and went on the Pirates ship snorkeling excursion and had no problem getting to the 1145 (Vallarta time) meetup point at the Pirates ship dock.

We just exited the tendering dock through the gate and asked a water taxi guy to take us to the Pirates ship dock for 2 dollars each. It's a private dock but he said he could still take us there.

I did get up a little early that morning and went down to the Splendor Deck 5 to get a tendering number 10 minutes before the posted 8:30 time (ship time) and we got tendering number 7. Then we were called down to the Spectacular Showroom at 9:30AM and waited 5 minutes until they called for tendering numbers 1-10 to go down to deck zero (I think). No problems.

We had a little bit of problems on day 2 of Cabo because they didn't give out tendering numbers and everyone just rushed deck zero (I think) and we waited about 30 minutes total... but we were late to our excursion. It all worked out though.

Best of luck.

Thanks! Our excursion is with Pez Gato & I'm pretty sure they're right there at the marina. So nowhere too far to travel after tendering. I'm fairly certain we'll make it, unless we sleep in late & get a late tender.

Thanks! Our excursion is with Pez Gato & I'm pretty sure they're right there at the marina. So nowhere too far to travel after tendering. I'm fairly certain we'll make it, unless we sleep in late & get a late tender.

We took the Pez Gato trip this past may....

You will have a great time!

Archived