Best In-Cabin Drink You Ever Made?

lopat08865

The Crystal Light Mock-tails are only for the summer so, they may be leaving shelves in stores soon.

For those that made the Jello shots did they take long to set in that small fridge?

Sams Club still has them - $5.97 for the pack of three different flavors. Still haven't tried them but just may do so for our upcoming trip.

Any siggestion for easy mixers for dark rum? I bought a bottle for DH who likes rum and cokes, but I don't. Thanks

Quick search on my Mixology app

a few to get you started

Bat Bite

Dark Rum and cranberry juice

Boston Tea Hardy

Dark Rum, iced tea and orange juice

Cafe San Juan

Dark rum, Coffee, sugar

Grog

Dark rum and water

Sams Club still has them - $5.97 for the pack of three different flavors. Still haven't tried them but just may do so for our upcoming trip.

I like the mojito flavor, I add a little fresh mint and lime to zip it up a bit.

I've been on Weight Watchers since the beginning of the year and they were a big topic of conversation at our meetings early in the summer since a glass is no points, versus a real mojito which could be 4 points and up.

The margarita is good, I think it would make a very good replacement for Margarita mix just add tequila. :)

I don't drink apple martini's (not fond of the taste) so I haven't tried that flavor yet.

Any flavor you like of Crystal light (or any single packets like that) mixed with

Vodka. Watch out, it will hit you without you knowing it. Tastes just like koolaid. They even have Margarita, Appletini, and Mohito flavors now. The Margarita is great. It doesn't give you heartburn.

I use the raspberry/lemonade packet and mix w/Vodka! VERY ADDICTIVE and easy to drink too many!:p

My wife uses Crystal Light Mojito Along with Absolute Vodka. She loves them and the Crystal Light singles do not take up much room. The most work I put to a drink is, putting ice in a glass and pouring in Jack Daniels. They always come out perfect........

The Crystal Light Mock-tails are only for the summer so, they may be leaving shelves in stores soon.

For those that made the Jello shots did they take long to set in that small fridge?

Not long at all!! 1 hour at the most...We use sugar free Jello because there is less to dissolve, get 1 cup of hot water from the bathroom faucet & one cup of Rum, vodka or whatever liquor you want to use...easy & AWESOME!! :D

Crystal light lemonade packet with Malibu. So yummy! Also love Malibu and pineapple juice. Can you tell I like Malibu???:)

Malibu is good with the fruit punch flavor crystal light as well. And I am not much of a fruit punch fan. Malibu makes everything better.

Malibu is good with the fruit punch flavor crystal light as well. And I am not much of a fruit punch fan. Malibu makes everything better.

Yes Malibu does make everything better! I agree! I love the fruit punch crystal light as well. I actually have one every single day.

Me, I am not very creative anymore. Lately the best I can do, is my brought on board wine. Not creative, but since I dont drink much else but wine these days, this is it. I used to bring other booze/smuggle but no more. I will not however give up my wine!:D Wine for me!:)

Archived