book club on board QM2

britannia56

how does one find out about the book club, especially what book is going to be discussed on a specific crossing. i would like to read it beforehand, as i never have time to do much reading while on board.

The book club selection is sometimes listed in the "Enrichment Programmes" schedule for each ship on Cunard's web site.

The current selection is shown to be "Before I Go To Sleep" by S J Watson for most of the QM2 voyages sailing from 13 July 2012 through 10 Aug 2012. This same book is listed as the selection for the QV voyages sailing from 21 July 2012 through 24 August 2012 and for the most of the QE voyages sailing from 13 July 2012 through 14 August 2012.

I cannot find any book club selections listed for later voyages at this time.

Hope this helps some.

Regards,

John.

The current selection is shown to be "Before I Go To Sleep" by S J Watson for most of the QM2 voyages sailing from 13 July 2012 through 10 Aug 2012. This same book is listed as the selection for the QV voyages sailing from 21 July 2012 through 24 August 2012 and for the most of the QE voyages sailing from 13 July 2012 through 14 August 2012.

Thanks for that :)

I couldn't find it in the enrichment section when I looked last week (& we sail in 10 days).

& I think I may already have the book on my kindle :) - it was reviewed on TV a couple of months ago & I thought it sounded good then.

Archived