The Wind Istanbul to Venice 2222/2223

luckyD

Anyone know who the CD is? Looked for threads from anyone currently on board or was recently on board, didn't see anything. Is anyone else going?

The CD on board the Silver Wind when we were there in early June was a new one - Kirk Detweiler. A few more details in my post-cruise review (link in signature below). Have a great cruise!

Thanks jpalbny. I read your post earlier, and enjoyed it, I just didn't connect, well "Dah". Your photos are fantastic. We do not know Kirk, but he sounds like a good CD. Thanks again.

I do know Kirk - and I think he is a fantastic CD.

He is visible everywhere around the ship, seems to really like to talk to guests, is a talented singer and genuinely a very nice guy.

Have a great cruise.

luckyD

We have just come off the Wind in Istanbul and can confirm that Kirk will be your CD.

He is an energetic and professional CD and we enjoyed his fun personality but be prepared for lots of musical questions in Trivia.

His show is brilliant as he is a talented singer as are the young on-board performers. Don't miss their show at the deck barbecue!

You will also have the wonderful Jorge looking after you along with ever cheerful Myra in charge of the bars.

The Captain is Michele Macarone Palmieri and the Hotel Manager is the urbane Flavio.

We had a really great cruise and I hope that you will as well.

Archived