Lindsay Hamilton - question - great vocalist

ILikeShips

• 5 months later...

So, Lindsay was apparently on a Baltic cruise on Eclipse recently from Southampton, according to a review posted here. Does anyone know if she is doing Baltic cruises on other ships? I doubt she stayed on Eclipse the whole 2 weeks on the cruise and I know that the featured performers often switch ships in ports. We will be on Constellation in 2 weeks and would love to see her again. Have already seen her perform twice and loved her. Just missed seeing her on Silhouette a couple of years ago.

Update - from looking on her FB page (thanks to whoever posted the link), it appears that she is in Spain at the moment (or as of a week ago). So maybe the Eclipse cruise was just a one-time thing, at least for now. Too bad.

Edited by MisterBill99

We saw her twice on Celebrity ships during the last months - tremendous personality and we loved her show. What we didn't like much, though, was the fact that it was exactly the same show we saw on two different ships - with exactly the same jokes etc. This reminded us a bit of a bottle of champagne having gone a bit flat - still drinkable, but not the same fun.

We saw her twice on Celebrity ships during the last months - tremendous personality and we loved her show. What we didn't like much, though, was the fact that it was exactly the same show we saw on two different ships - with exactly the same jokes etc. This reminded us a bit of a bottle of champagne having gone a bit flat - still drinkable, but not the same fun.

But isn't that likely true for all of the performers? I'll bet if you saw the same comedian on two different cruises, their stories (like losing their luggage on the way to the cruise) that supposedly "just happened" would also be the same. That's why they call it an "act" :).

Fortunately with Lindsay, the songs are still wonderful the second (or third) time. I actually went back to watch the late seating show the first time I saw her, since I enjoyed it so much (and yes, both were the same).

Edited by MisterBill99

• 3 years later...

Just had the pleasure of meeting Lindsay and enjoying a performance on the Avalon Impression (Danube river cruise). She has a CD of her hits and CD of lullaby music. Sounds like she's really enjoying raising her family and is doing really well. Performing on our river cruise meant she didn't even have to be away from home overnight.