Ok just changed rooms now what?

We just upgraded through the past guest rate to a balcony (from inside). This is our very first cruise.

I need a CPAP machine and had asked earlier about how long an extension cord for an inside room, now I need to know how long from desk (where plug is) to night table?

THanks,

Inside is 185 s.f. and the desk has the only outlet.

Balcony, inside part is 185 s.f. and the desk has the only outlet.

(Plus the balcony part of course).

Shouldnt be much of a difference from desk to the bed, same s.f.

about the same distance. The outlet is by the desk, on one side of the room, the bed on the other. 25 ft should give you plenty of wiggle room, I believe.

Enjoy the balcony...you will never want to book anything else. :)

Hold on...how did you get a past guest rate if you are not past guests?

Maybe they Booked ES and the Past Guest rate dipped below their ES Rate.

Just a guess, but I think that would be about the only way to do it.

We actually booked Spring into Summer sale (but then became memorial day sale - don't ask when I never took any advantage of the sale).

For 3 weeks I kept asking my TA and carnival about upgrades using the VIFP number that I applied for - and NO I have never cruised before.

I finally got fed up and emailed customer services about the program where it stated you did not have to have cruised already to take advantage of program. They mailed me "You do not need to be a past guest for the promotion to be applicable."

Had TA call carnival and asked them directly - they said NO - then I had the TA pull the "I have it in writing" and she read them that portion. She was put on hold and then guess what - the original $1549.48 became $1349.48!!!! $200 cheaper.

The only thing was there are two different levels to VIFP according to them. If you have not sailed then you had a certain choice of rooms and if you had sailed you had a different choice of rooms.

Go figure:confused:

Archived