Ferry schedule April 2013

Bell Ringer

We are scheduled to arrive in April on the 9th on Explorer...yes, early, I know. This year the ferry schedule for summer started on the 15th, I think...Will we be able to get to St. Georges on the orange route that early in the season? (first thing in the morning) I don't recall seeing a "winter " schedule...as I never needed it.

Is the "winter " schedule very limited for getting to and from the dockyards?

Based on the past winter's ferry schedule, there are no Dockyard <> St George ferries (Orange Route) during the winter. The winter schedule is effective until about 4/15 but the buses do the route.

There are only 8 weekday scheduled trips Dockyard <> Hamilton on the winter schedule.

SBtS

I wonder why there is an Explorer cruise that early to Bermuda. I guess I better go and study the bus schedules more closely...or are they much more limited, also?

The bus schedules aren't seasonal, but they may not run the express buses from Dockyard to Horseshoe Bay that early in the year.

The planning is going to change for us. I thought we would have more freedom going early in the year, but obviously, we won't. So, now, can I estimate the plans for bus rides safely with the regular schedule? Or is there a separate schedule for the winter?

The planning is going to change for us. I thought we would have more freedom going early in the year, but obviously, we won't. So, now, can I estimate the plans for bus rides safely with the regular schedule? Or is there a separate schedule for the winter?

The bus schedule doesn't change with the season.

SBtS

As I said in post #4, "The bus schedules aren't seasonal, but they may not run the express buses from Dockyard to Horseshoe Bay that early in the year."

Archived