Disney Fantasy Review - June 30-July 7, 2012

texasgirl29

JoAnn - thank you for sharing your review. I met you on our roll call board and we tried to get the girls together. Sam thought she saw Stephanie around a few times, but was afraid to just call out to her. Got home and started reading your review...Uhh, she saw her. She walked past your room multiple times per day to get to hers! :cool:

Sounds like you had a fantastic vacation. We all enjoyed the beauty and comfort of the Fantasy. Has probably spoiled me for any and all others since it was our first.

We were waiting in the Atrium when the Incredible Diaper Dash, hosted by entertainment crew member Tina, began. It was entertaining, mostly due to Tina’s commentary and the hapless babies.

we sailed the Fantasy in May and loved Tina! I lost her contact info, but would love to get in touch with her! She is one of the reasons my kiddos want to sail the Fantasy again! (me too!)

JoAnn - thank you for sharing your review. I met you on our roll call board and we tried to get the girls together. Sam thought she saw Stephanie around a few times, but was afraid to just call out to her. Got home and started reading your review...Uhh, she saw her. She walked past your room multiple times per day to get to hers! :cool:

Sounds like you had a fantastic vacation. We all enjoyed the beauty and comfort of the Fantasy. Has probably spoiled me for any and all others since it was our first.

I really wish Stephanie would have stepped out of her comfort zone and made some friends -- I asked her if she contacted Sam but she just coudn't do it. She's not shy once she's made a friend, but that first step is so hard for her to do.

One question: would you mind sharing your camera model? It takes really nice pics!

Thanks! It's really just a pocket camera -- a Canon. I have a larger Canon Rebel but my little pocket Canon takes great photos and fits in my pocket or purse.

JoAnn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived