Viewing cruise ship departures in Port Canaveral TOMORROW recommendations

I really don't like seafood and I think my husband will get his share of seafood on the ship starting Sunday so Rusty's & Fishlips are out, so I just would like to know where to go to watch the cruiseships depart tomorrow-a park, parking lot, inexpensive restaurant, a place we can get a beer and a glass of tea and a snack. Also what time do they leave and what ships might we see this Saturday? Thanks!

the places you mention, as well as Grills have bars on their outside decks and are more than happy to have you just for a libation - Grills usually has live music in the afternoon. There is also a small park next to the boat launch there which is free, or head down to Jetty Park - just down the road with a per car admission fee

I really don't like seafood and I think my husband will get his share of seafood on the ship starting Sunday so Rusty's & Fishlips are out, so I just would like to know where to go to watch the cruiseships depart tomorrow-a park, parking lot, inexpensive restaurant, a place we can get a beer and a glass of tea and a snack. Also what time do they leave and what ships might we see this Saturday? Thanks!

All the restaurants along the Port Canaveral Cove have seafood but they also have food other than seafood too. Fishlips probably has the best view of the ships as they go by. This is where the port webcam is mounted. All the restaurants have bars and you don't have to order food if all you want is a drink and a view. Otherwise there is Jetty Park as was already mentioned.

Archived