Independence - AFT cabin?

I have booked a D1 cabin 7708 an end cabin on the Independence for March. I have noticed that other D1 aft cabins are now available.

We have not been on the Indepencence before and looking for advise.

Are there other aft cabins on deck 8 (8412 or 8712) or 9 (9406 or 9706) these cabins are connecting to a suite with a bigger balcony or a better cabin?

I have booked a D1 cabin 7708 an end cabin on the Independence for March. I have noticed that other D1 aft cabins are now available.

Are there other aft cabins on deck 8 (8412 or 8712) or 9 (9406 or 9706) these cabins are connecting to a suite with a bigger balcony or a better cabin?

You have booked the biggest non-suite balcony on the ship. The only other balconies that compare are the deck 10 corner afts and they are not as big and more covered, but the cabins are bigger. I loved 7708 on the Freedom.

Oh and 7708 is an E1 to my knowledge.

The corner aft cabin you have has a very large balcony and I would suggest you keep it. We had the corner aft 7408 on the Freedom of the Seas and the layouts are the same. This is a great cabin and often sought after. If you do a search on cruise critic, you should find more information and pictures of the large balcony. There are even some cruisers who select their sailing date based on getting one of these corner aft cabins.

We found the aft cabin to be very quiet and worth the walk. We'd pick this corner balcony cabin again over any other aft.

Enjoy!

Sorry, it is a E1 cabin.

Thanks for the information about the cabin. We have had aft corner cabins on Princess before and this is our first on RCI.

I have 8710 booked on the independence- corner aft but this cabin has a door with a window instead of a slider. Anyone had this room and what did you think of it?

I was wondering the same thing. We have this cabin for our Indy cruise next Feb.

Archived