Best location for sail away on Oasis/Allure?

What is your favorite location?

I have never been on a cruise before, so I am seeking maximum excitement :)

I'd also like to wave at the web cam, if the two things are not mutually exclusive.

Thanks for your input!

The best thing about cruise sail-aways is they happen quite SLOWLY :D ....... about 5 knots. So, you have the chance to see lots of different places.

Start at the Pool Bar, grab a drink and then wander. You can't go wrong.

Hello :) if you want to be seen by family and friends waving to the webcam and the rest of us like me who watch you will have to be on port side.:)

You have a few good options to wave to the cam and be seen. One is if you have a port side balcony and prefer to be there then that is perfect.

Other great locations that the 'cam team' focus in on is the area over the bridge wing deck 14 forward. You get there by walking down the PORT side hallway all the way forward. Sometimes this area is closed off if wind is an issue..not too often though

My favourite spot and one the 'cam guys' know quite well is deck 11 port side aft on the public balcony area. Not too many people there. You walk all the way aft on the port side hallway on deck 11 and there is a glass door at the end of the hallway. Enter the balcony area there.

I also suggest you submit a formal request so that they will make a note of zooming in on you. Suggest bright clothing and a flag or sign and to wave VERY enthusiastically :) :) Enjoy

Here is a link to the webcam wave request. Make sure you note the location you will be.

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/wave.html

What is your favorite location?

I have never been on a cruise before, so I am seeking maximum excitement :)

I'd also like to wave at the web cam, if the two things are not mutually exclusive.

Thanks for your input!

Well, It use to be a secret to go right to the Park Cafe and get a roast beef sandwhich, but that one's out :D So, I'm not mentioning my spot until after next April. But seriously, watch the webcam and see what you like.

My favourite spot and one the 'cam guys' know quite well is deck 11 port side aft on the public balcony area. Not too many people there. You walk all the way aft on the port side hallway on deck 11 and there is a glass door at the end of the hallway. Enter the balcony area there.

I have noticed that too, watching the web cam! We are staying on 11, so this is where we shall be, at least when passing the web cam!

We leave Sat.

Archived