NCL OBC -on board credit free!! $100

vicnkojo

On the flip side I called to tell them I hadn't received my brochure that I had sent for 2 weeks ago & their answer was "It should be there sometime this week but we can't do anything until you have it."

I received the email from NCL about combining the 2 latitudes accounts at least a week ago.

I still haven't received a brochure but the man that I talked to at NCL's 866 number saw it on my account as available anyway. Not sure how the process works, but NCL is notified that you requested the brochure and somehow puts it on your account. They apparently just have to be told what you want it applied to. Maybe try calling and see if you reach someone else?

I still haven't received a brochure but the man that I talked to at NCL's 866 number saw it on my account as available anyway. Not sure how the process works, but NCL is notified that you requested the brochure and somehow puts it on your account. They apparently just have to be told what you want it applied to. Maybe try calling and see if you reach someone else?

I tried that on Sunday and they said they see the credit , but wouldnt apply it till I got the brochure in the mail. UGH!!

Well, I tried... and failed. :(

I still haven't gotten the brochure/letter, but I did get the email about my Latitudes numbers being merged 2 weeks ago. So today I called the 866 number. First person I spoke to said she could see it, but couldn't give it to me, but transferred me to somebody she thought might be able to. He was very nice, and he tried and then said I had to go thru my TA.

So I contacted my TA... she just emailed me that she was on the phone with NCL for 15 minutes, but because I hadn't booked during the time of the promotion (7/1-8/31), I didn't qualify.

<sigh>

Every time I call the reps and the supervisor just refuse. Either the supervisors are not doing their jobs or they are just dumb and do not know how to apply the OBC. On top of it the supervisor told me that all people who posted here that they got the OBC may be lying! Ridiculous!

Damn disappointed with NCL for not getting their act together! What a shame!

I've called twice to get the credit, but I keep getting the runaround. Apparently, they are making up rules as they go. First they said I couldn't have the credit because the booking has to be after July 1, I read her the first line of HSN terms & conditions showing that it says book by 8/31/12. Well then NCL says that's HSN's promotion and I counter with yes it is and if you're not involved NCL has potential for a great lawsuit if they're not aware of the ad and promotion. Well then of course they're aware and I'm put on hold for over 20 minutes - so I hung up. Another time I called the lady acted as if she had never heard of it and didn't understand what I was saying. I am persistent and will keep trying!

I keep getting the runaround too! The reps or the supervisors are up in the air! NCL has a potential for a lawsuit with doing it for some people and acting dumb for some!

I do wish that NCL's phone staff was even a fraction of a bit as good as their crew on board! Love their on board crew........but their phone staff sucks!!!!!

Is it allowed to offer to email another cc'er someone's pcc who has already applied the 100 obc and knows how to do it? I am willing to share info that might help you get to a knowlegeable pcc but I do not want to get into trouble with crusie critic!! :confused:

let me know!!

Is it allowed to offer to email another cc'er someone's pcc who has already applied the 100 obc and knows how to do it? I am willing to share info that might help you get to a knowlegeable pcc but I do not want to get into trouble with crusie critic!! :confused:

let me know!!

It's times like this that CC's rules really annoy me. There are so many times that we could help each other out, but.....

I received my book today (about a week after ordering it). I tried calling twice last week with no luck, not because I didn't have my number, but because I had paid in full. Figured I would give it another try today...still no luck. Has anyone had luck recently with getting the OBC after final payment. If so which number did you call.

I keep getting the runaround too! The reps or the supervisors are up in the air! NCL has a potential for a lawsuit with doing it for some people and acting dumb for some!

I do wish that NCL's phone staff was even a fraction of a bit as good as their crew on board! Love their on board crew........but their phone staff sucks!!!!!

I'm sorry you're getting the run around. I'm sure there are some bad apples, but I worked with a really nice staffer last night. He was very polite, and appeared knowledgeable about his job.

After learning about the HSN promotion, I applied immediately online. While waiting for the brochure, I heard all of the troubles people were having getting the discount applied to cruises already reserved. On Sunday I called NCL even though the brochure had not arrived yet. They told me the $100 was attached to my Latitudes number, but they could not apply it to the cruise because it wasn't "new." They did, however, suggest I could have my TA cancel and rebook. Late yesterday I e-mailed my TA. Today I got a message back from her saying it was a done deal. No discussion necessary. No need for brochure number. No problem whatsoever.

Even if I didn't already get better prices from my TA than the cruise lines offer, I would love them for the level of service alone.

I received my book today (about a week after ordering it). I tried calling twice last week with no luck, not because I didn't have my number, but because I had paid in full. Figured I would give it another try today...still no luck. Has anyone had luck recently with getting the OBC after final payment. If so which number did you call.

Keep trying. We booked in April and were paid in full in May and we still got the $100 OBC. There are some folks at NCL that will give it to you, be persistent! Good Luck!!

So here's a new one: I received my brochure today and called the number on the letter. I was switched over to someone who said I had to have my TA call. Spoke to her and she called them. She calls me back & says: Gabriella from NCL said all I have to do is bring the letter with me when I check in for the sailing and they will apply the OBC upon check in!

:eek::eek:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

All these different answers are hilarious!

I called the 866 number yesterday and she said she could see it on my latitudes # but because I booked with a ta I would have to call them to get it applied. She was as nice as could be until she realized I had a TA and then she was snotty and wouldn't even answer a question I had about using this promo with the AARP discount. So I called my TA and she got it put on my,my parents and my in-laws account with no problem all in about 15 minutes. That's why I love my TA!!

So here's a new one: I received my brochure today and called the number on the letter. I was switched over to someone who said I had to have my TA call. Spoke to her and she called them. She calls me back & says: Gabriella from NCL said all I have to do is bring the letter with me when I check in for the sailing and they will apply the OBC upon check in!

:eek::eek:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

All these different answers are hilarious!

Oh My I can tell you that plan will not work :eek:

let me know!!

Please email me your pcc's info and how you had it done. Thank you very much, : arzeena6@gmail.com

I called the 866 number yesterday and she said she could see it on my latitudes # but because I booked with a ta I would have to call them to get it applied. She was as nice as could be until she realized I had a TA and then she was snotty and wouldn't even answer a question I had about using this promo with the AARP discount. So I called my TA and she got it put on my,my parents and my in-laws account with no problem all in about 15 minutes. That's why I love my TA!!

Yup! she is not getting her comission from your booking, so she thinks she has the right to be snotty! That is how they behave with me too as soon as they see that I booked with a TA.

I ordered my brochure about a 3 weeks ago, just got it today. Here are some pictures for those wondering what it looks like. I included a picture of the letter and what it states. If anyone got anything different let us know! It is a cool brochure it talks about all itineraries on NCL and all the ships including deck plans and floor plans of staterooms, very handy! (sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, I took it with my phone)

p.s. A week after I ordered the brochure online, I called this number 866-234-7459 and spoke with a lady and told her I didn't receive my brochure yet. She checked my account and saw that I did order it and then transfered me to a PCC that was able to add the $100 OBC to my existing cruise on top of the $50 OBC that I got when I first booked back in June. I would tell those that still haven't gotten it to keep trying, maybe you will get someone that can just add the OBC with no problem since everyone is getting different answers. I love NCL but they definitely need to get this straightened out!

photo-1.jpg.712316a7f8d4d25d95b2a3782e50bbb0.jpg

photo-2.jpg.1dfddf3d35471c9da3c166662ce61d00.jpg

1131245921_photo3.jpg.1072ff7a80a87d0e94c7f741e333cbde.jpg

668480194_photo5.jpg.2f37411173ee838b60607215ed22dcb6.jpg

1716126439_photo4.jpg.3da3653bd1be8f96e754d198165d729d.jpg

I posted on the other thread but this one seems like it's the main discussion...

I just got the book. First called NCL but they told me my TA had to do it. TA had to call and it took them about 20 minutes but it was added to our existing November booking. Checked online and it's already been added to our account! Good luck all!

Called my TA and he tells me it can't be applied to my current booking. No point in contacting NCL because they will just tell me I have to go thru my TA... I grow increasingly annoyed with him anyway so this may be our last booking with him...

People like your TA annoy me. If I were in your shoes, I'd call my TA back.... tell them to call the TA dept at NCL and get your OBC. They CAN. They work for you, remember? They make money off of YOU. Tell them if they truly value your business they will at least try. And also throw in that you won't be dealing with them any more. (yes, bossy... but it might just work ;) )

Yeah, I got my OBC applied late last week for my upcoming thanksgiving cruise. Had Mom apply and her's just got applied to a cruise we have booked in 2013.

When talking with my PCC, she told me they had just received an email talking about this promotion and they are no longer supposed to apply to old bookings, only to new ones.

Archived