NCL OBC -on board credit free!! $100

vicnkojo

I just got an email that says I have 2 latitudes numbers! They deleted my old one and gave me a new one. Maybe I got the OBC automatically. The NCL website is down and I can't check my account now.

It won't be automatic..... They changed my number too and I can't get the obc..... I've tried multiple times calling.

I guess one of my codes must not be compatible. ( we did use a cruise credit that dropped the price of the cruise so I think that is stopping it)

But I have a new number....not really happy about it since I can't even get the credit...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It won't be automatic..... They changed my number too and I can't get the obc..... I've tried multiple times calling.

I guess one of my codes must not be compatible. ( we did use a cruise credit that dropped the price of the cruise so I think that is stopping it)

But I have a new number....not really happy about it since I can't even get the credit...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still can't access MY NCL!

We booked our cruise on July 8 through out PCC at NCL. After hearing about the HSN offer, we requested our brochure a few days after. We saw that some folks were getting the credit applied even before the brochure was delivered, so we tried twice with no success. The second time we were told we'd have to cancel and rebook, risk fare increase etc.

Our brochure was delivered Monday and I called the 866-234-0699 # which was on the accompanying letter and had the credit applied with no questions asked, no cancel and rebook, did not even ask for the # on right hand corner.

Incidentally, someone here mentioned you could not "stack" credits, but we already had a credit applied with our booking which the person I spoke to saw, but it was not a problem.

It seems that most of the confusion is coming out of the PCC and booking departments, so my advise if you don't have the credit yet is to #1, not call until you get the brochure and letter, and #2, don't talk to any other dept but the one at the ph # on the letter. If you have a TA, make sure this is who they call as well. Good Luck

I had the exact same experience last night when I called. I had booked our cruise earlier in July (received a $50 OBC with booking), sent away for the brochure, and then was notified I had 2 different numbers. When I called the 800# on the letter last night, the woman asked for my reservation number. She pulled it up, saw the credit and applied it. She didn't ask for anything else. She told me I now had $150 OBC and sent out a new confirmation. All very easy. The letter did say for new bookings made between July 1 and Aug 30 and I booked within that period, so maybe that is why it worked so easily for me?

I had the exact same experience last night when I called. I had booked our cruise earlier in July (received a $50 OBC with booking), sent away for the brochure, and then was notified I had 2 different numbers. When I called the 800# on the letter last night, the woman asked for my reservation number. She pulled it up, saw the credit and applied it. She didn't ask for anything else. She told me I now had $150 OBC and sent out a new confirmation. All very easy. The letter did say for new bookings made between July 1 and Aug 30 and I booked within that period, so maybe that is why it worked so easily for me?

Sounds just like my situation. I also got the 50 OBC from NCL when I booked 2 weeks ago. I am just waiting for the brochure.

My latitudes number was changed also I nearly freaked out because I have a nice amount of OBC/SBC for my fall cruise. I got a very nice lady on the phone & she applied my 100.00 HSN SBC to my exsiting reservation about an hour ago. I have alreeady made my final payment & the SBC was applied. For the minute the NCL site was up(down since last night) I checked & yes it is there. Thanks to you OP for finding this one.

My latitudes number was changed also I nearly freaked out because I have a nice amount of OBC/SBC for my fall cruise. I got a very nice lady on the phone & she applied my 100.00 HSN SBC to my exsiting reservation about an hour ago. I have alreeady made my final payment & the SBC was applied. For the minute the NCL site was up(down since last night) I checked & yes it is there. Thanks to you OP for finding this one.

I guess my OBC thing is there somewhere now that they changed my number. Anxiously awaiting my brochure!

NCL has now called me TWICE (once for each brochure) but they are saying they can't apply the HSN credit, as it would negate our AMEX credit as they would have to rebook and the AMEX credit has long since expired.

Aggravating!!!

Called NCL twice, spoke to 2 different reps and they both said "no brochure=no OBC". Have not received my brochure yet; anxiously waiting!!!!!!!:(

I still have not received my brochure at least 3 weeks after applying directly with NCL by phone. After numerous run arounds and calls and emails with NCL and TA they did apply the $100 and even though the TA said the 50$ preexisting credit still applied, it disappeared off my on line NCL reservation summary when the $100 appeared (they did not rebook the reservation). The only thing that I can say about this whole HSN obc issue is for everyone to expect to get a completely different experience than anyone else has had and even expect to get different answers from every NCL person you speak to! Actually all quite amazing!

NCL has now called me TWICE (once for each brochure) but they are saying they can't apply the HSN credit, as it would negate our AMEX credit as they would have to rebook and the AMEX credit has long since expired.

Aggravating!!!

It did not negate my credit & I did not rebook!

I could only get the $100 OBC applied to one cruise but I have 2 cruises booked.

Has anyone gotten the credit under one name, on more than one cruise?

You're lucky you got the one OBC from what I have been reading. How about if you tried in your spouses name, if you have a spouse?

this has ended i tried today we are sailing in nov. but i want to sail again next year. darn it.

Did you try to order the brochure or have the OBC applied? New bookings can have the OBC from the brochure applied thru 8/31/12 so I'm guessing you just now tried to order the brochure?????

Edit to add that the link is still available to order the brochure on HSN.....

http://www.hsn.com/norwegian-cruise-line_at-1078_xa.aspx?rid=2715

You're lucky you got the one OBC from what I have been reading. How about if you tried in your spouses name, if you have a spouse?

I did not try spouse, didn't order a book in his name at the time this was posted. I must've applied twice because I received 2 books in my name but when I called the 2nd time about getting the $100 credit for our March 2013 Gem she told me it was already applied to our November 2013 Breakaway (which it is). I didn't force the issue.

I did not try spouse, didn't order a book in his name at the time this was posted. I must've applied twice because I received 2 books in my name but when I called the 2nd time about getting the $100 credit for our March 2013 Gem she told me it was already applied to our November 2013 Breakaway (which it is). I didn't force the issue.

For 100.00 I would sign up your husband ASAP.

Thanks to op for posting this, I got the OBC applied.

I applied mine to a Christmas cruise, my friend to the cruise on Breakaway and my sister also got it applied to her upcoming cruise in a week.

My agent said he was able to apply all without problems, but we did book all three cruises in July, not sure if that will affect the outcome.

I was able to combine my OBC from this with the existing OBC promotion from before w/o rebooking.

Wish everyone luck on getting your OBC.

BTW, my agent checked and applied the OBC before the booklets arrive in the mail...I got mine last night, the others didn't yet...

It feels good to be able to help so many people with just a few words of help... YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR CRUISES:D:D!!! and those still waiting for the brochure:confused:.. don't worry,:p it took almost 4 weeks to receive mine, funny thing is on hsn.com, i applied 2 or 3 times thinking the first one never took , using my name ,then my husbands, and 4 weeks later.... about 4 or 5 brochures came!.. LOL ! it does take awhile, but it will come. Have a great day everyone!!:)

It feels good to be able to help so many people with just a few words of help... YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR CRUISES:D:D!!! and those still waiting for the brochure:confused:.. don't worry,:p it took almost 4 weeks to receive mine, funny thing is on hsn.com, i applied 2 or 3 times thinking the first one never took , using my name ,then my husbands, and 4 weeks later.... about 4 or 5 brochures came!.. LOL ! it does take awhile, but it will come. Have a great day everyone!!:)

Thank YOU Vicki!:)

With almost 28,000 hits to this thread, YOU have made alot of CCer's richer in OBC for thier cruises!

You did a good deed - and helped a lot of people get a bunch of drinks or a spa treatment (including me!!! :D ).

I ended up with 4 brochures too. They are really nice brochures - I pulled out the pages for the Epic (which we will cruise on in November) and taped them together so I have deck plans on one side, cabin layouts on the other. It helped me get a feel for where our cabin is in relationship to other places (we are SOOOOOO far away from the buffet).

Link no longer works :( Just found this post, getting ready to book Sky in October. Would have been great. I KNEW I should have spent less time working yesterday, and more time researching NCL... ;) hahaha

Edit to add that the link is still available to order the brochure on HSN.....

http://www.hsn.com/norwegian-cruise-line_at-1078_xa.aspx?rid=2715

Archived