How can I check my reservation with RCCL?

I booked through a TA and she gave me the RCCL confirmation number but I can't figure out where to go on the RCCL site to see the reservation. Is there a way to do that? I want to be sure that the proper seating is confirmed and stuff like that.

Or can we only see that stuff after final payment has been made?

Thanks!

Go to Royal Caribbean's website, click on "My Cruises" (top right) link. Then click on "log-in". You can fill in your info and it will bring it up. I'm not going until next year and I'm able to access mine.

I'm having trouble doing that. Can you only check that after you've made your final payment?? Because right now, when I enter my last name, confirmation number, date and ship it says the info is wrong? I have only put a deposit though. Could it be that or do you think my TA gave me a wrong confirmation number??

I've only put a deposit down and I've already been to my reservation, filled out the on-line boarding docs, etc. Your TA probably gave you the wrong confirmation #. It's also possible that you are looking at the wrong #. It should be 7 digits.

Also, you can only use the "My Cruises" option if you booked through Royal Caribbean's website. Otherwise you have to go to Before You Board and put all the information in for boarding documents.

Go to Royal Caribbean's website, click on "My Cruises" (top right) link. Then click on "log-in". You can fill in your info and it will bring it up. I'm not going until next year and I'm able to access mine.

I THINK this only works if you booked via RCCL.

I have just spent a couple of days and some emails trying to find why our September cruise had disappeared from the "Purchased and Currently Held Cruises" tab of the "My Cruises" web site. The cruise was booked and deposit made thru the website in April and it appeared on the My Cruises page for several weeks. After sending in a Citi Bank Reward coupon the cruise disappeared from the site. I spoke to a booking agent and he faxed a copy of the reservation verifying the coupon had been applied. I noticed our cruise was now linked to a travel agency which really isn't a travel agency. After several calls and mis-information I reached a customer service agent who said that because of the coupon the cruise had to be linked to the agency that handles the promotion to be applied properly. RCI still handles the details of the cruise and receipt of final payment. Seems odd but at least I understand the situation now.

I clicked on the "before you board" link and found my booking, but I do not know how to get into it to fill out the form. My cruise is not until 4/06. Is it too early for the form to be avaliable??

I THINK this only works if you booked via RCCL.

No I booked through a TA not RCCL and I don't cruise until next September and I can still access my info. Just follow the information I posted in my first post. That's how I found out that I had been put in for late seating instead of main seating.

I clicked on the "before you board" link and found my booking, but I do not know how to get into it to fill out the form. My cruise is not until 4/06. Is it too early for the form to be avaliable??

No it is not to early to have the forms come up. I've already filled out mine.

Go to Before You Board, Boarding Documents, Fill in all the requested information, Click Submit.

It should bring up your reservation. If it doesn't, then you've probably got the wrong reservation #.

If it does come up, then it should list all the passengers booked. To fill out the form for each person, select the radio button in front of a passenger and click Continue. It will bring you to the form, which you fill out. To submit the form, you click continue and it will bring you back to the passenger list. You follow the same instructions to continue filling out the forms for the rest of the passengers.

Thanks so much! I did what you put down (my TA had given me the wrong number but gave me the right number this morning). I found our reservation but didn't see anything about our dinner assignment. Is that normal? I see our names, date of sailing, ship name and cabin number and that's it.

You want to know what really annoys me? When we booked our last cruise through the website, we were able to change everything online. Our 12/17/05 Jewel cruise, we booked over the phone because an agent said that a lot of online payments were getting sent to the wrong reservations. And because we booked over the phone, we cant change anything online. Like the room number, our dining times etc. It doesnt even show the price!

Archived