What ports do you wish Carnival would add to their itineraries

Bermuda out of Charleston is a natural, but I wasn't willing to book it due to the itinerary (in port for only 1.5 days and when everything is closed!). Pay off an official or whatever it takes to get some decent port times in Bermuda! (kidding! sort of. ;) )

The Honduran coast is spectacular. A new port is supposedly being developed there: Trujillo, Honduras . If this port is finished this year I sure hope Carnival gets on board as this is beautiful country. If this comes out as good as Mahogany Bay it would be great!

Havana would be great for south and western Caribbean.

Rhodetown, BVI on the eastern run would be a great addition in conjunction with a San Juan, St Thomas, St Martin run.

I'd like to see New Orleans as a port of call again.

The Sensation used to do a 7 day itinerary from Tampa back in the late 90s that went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and NOLA. It was a lot of fun being able to party there for the day.

I agree, I would like a New Orleans port of call. If Port Canaveral is on the Baltimore and NY itinerery, then add NOLA to the Tampa itinerery!

Anywhere different. We love Carnival but all the ships seem to go to the same places. We have been to Cozumel, Grand Cayman on the western and Belize, Roatan on the Southern so very many times. I just don't understand why they have all those different ships going to the same places. Doesn't make sense to me.:confused:

Zihautanejo

my favorite port of all my cruises

Been there several times with CCL and once with RCCL

Dont know why they couldnt have stopped there when the Splendor or the Miracle repo'd:rolleyes:

Also its a west coast thing you east coasters wouldnt understand

I would love to hit all 3 A,B,C islands on a cruise. I'm a port girl all the way, but don't care for Aruba at all. However, I understand that if you're sailing in that area, Aruba is a must - many people like it. It's just not my cuppa'.

Margarita Island, Venezuela was one of my favorite islands ever.

Grenada stole my heart and is probably my #1 favorite.

Ever since the turtle debacle in Trinidad, I won't go there nor will I book a cruise that goes there.

I'd sail to Cuba.

Not trying to go off topic but what was the turtle debacle in Trinidad??

I would love them to add back panama, costa rica, maybe cartagena, columbia in there.

I am in agreement, add new islands, we have been looking at other lines because of the different islands we haven't seen.

Carnival are you listening????

Archived