What ports do you wish Carnival would add to their itineraries

We are Carnival loyalists and we have been to many Caribbean ports of call. However it would be nice if Carnival could add some new ports to keep things interesting. Two come to mind for me: (1) Martinique (2) Saint Bart's. Vive La France! And whenever the stupid embargo ends...Havana, Cuba.

i agree with cuba but till theres a change in leadership im afraid we are out of luck.. there are a few cruise lines that stop there like happy cruising but once they do they are no allowed in us waters for 6 or 12 months

dear usa goverment lift the ban on cuba!

I'm currentnly contemplating a Princess cruise as we speak that is a 10 day that goes to St Kitts, St Lucia and Barbados. I've tried to match up the Carnival "similar' cruise 7 day from San Juan with another to extend our cruise experience but just can't seem to connect it together easily (we really want to experience HMC). I wish they would offer longer cruises that include a variety of ports other than the "same old same old" back to back repeating ports that we have already been to.

p

BERMUDA!!! They offered a small sample of cruises last year and then took away the itinerary before we could schedule it in. Looks like we will be booking NCL or RCL this fall for a Bermuda cruise.

St, Croix!! Back in the 80's, Carnival had a stop at Martinique (I know because it was on my parents itinerary) - wonder whey they took that port away??

We booked the Valor out of St. Juan for Sept. 2013. It will stop at St. Kitts, St. Lucia & Barbabos!! (along with the standards, St. Thomas & St. Maarten :rolleyes:)

St, Croix!! Back in the 80's, Carnival had a stop at Martinique (I know because it was on my parents itinerary) - wonder whey they took that port away??

We booked the Valor out of St. Juan for Sept. 2013. It will stop at St. Kitts, St. Lucia & Barbabos!! (along with the standards, St. Thomas & St. Maarten :rolleyes:)

I believe Martinique was stopped because of civil unrest there for a while. I went there in 1992 with RCCL. Beautiful island.

St. Barts was one of our ports of call when we were on the Doric for our honeymoon in 1981.

It was a long tender ride to the island (Think 45 min.), but it was worth it once we got there. What a beautiful island! We still talk about it 31 years later. Great memories. Would love to return some day.

Trinidad/Tobago

Tobago would be a very nice port call. The reason as I understand it that the mainstream cruise lines do not call here is that the country requires passports and will not give waivers. Unless they change their policy or the USA eliminates the closed loop exception and requires passports for all cruises I do not expect any of the majors that cater to Americans to call there any time soon. :(

I would really like to see a Progreso/Calica (Playa del Carmen) itinerary.

We've only cruises out of NOLA and Mobile due to time off work and HIGH airfare it probably won't be changing anytime soon and we are both tired of Coz.

I'm currentnly contemplating a Princess cruise as we speak that is a 10 day that goes to St Kitts, St Lucia and Barbados. I've tried to match up the Carnival "similar' cruise 7 day from San Juan with another to extend our cruise experience but just can't seem to connect it together easily

Im doing 2 Celebrity cruises B2B out of San Juan.. just offering this as to ports that other cruiselines can get to on a 7 day cruise since the question is what other ports.

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART Sat Nov 30 San Juan, Puerto Rico

8:30pm Sun Dec 1 At Sea

Mon Dec 2 Barbados 8:00am 5:30pm Tue Dec 3 St. Lucia 8:00am 5:00pm Wed Dec 4 Antigua 8:00am 5:00pm Thu Dec 5 St. Maarten 8:00am 6:00pm Fri Dec 6 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 8:00am 5:00pm Sat Dec 7 San Juan, Puerto Rico 6:00am

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART Sat Dec 7 San Juan, Puerto Rico

8:30pm Sun Dec 8 St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands 8:00am 5:30pm Mon Dec 9 St. Kitts 8:00am 5:00pm Tue Dec 10 Roseau, Dominica 8:00am 5:00pm Wed Dec 11 Grenada 8:00am 5:00pm Thu Dec 12 At Sea

Fri Dec 13 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 8:00am 5:00pm Sat Dec 14 San Juan, Puerto Rico 6:00am

i think Carnival should offer a Eastern & Western Itinerary...

Say...

HMC, San Juan, St. John, St. Martinque, Barbados(switch off with Trinidad & Tobago), Curacao, Aruba, Cartagena, Cozumel, & Grand Caymen

I guess that would make it a 14/15 day cruise?

I'm currentnly contemplating a Princess cruise as we speak that is a 10 day that goes to St Kitts, St Lucia and Barbados. I've tried to match up the Carnival "similar' cruise 7 day from San Juan with another to extend our cruise experience but just can't seem to connect it together easily (we really want to experience HMC). I wish they would offer longer cruises that include a variety of ports other than the "same old same old" back to back repeating ports that we have already been to.

p

I have to agree with you. Carnival needs to mix up the ports a little bit instead always the same itinerary. And add Grand Turk and HMC more into the mix.

Archived